[Solved] No option to go to work

by rolvr

Original Post

Sims Mobile job glitch

★★ Novice
Hi there, one of my sims is unable to go to the work event - each time I try to click on the counter or the co-worker, a bubble pops up with normal work actions however my sim is not in the event.
Message 61 of 209 (1,187 Views)

Re: Sim stuck on work

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here,my sims stuck on his work progress on restaurant,no work bar but he can do work activity on restaurant.

Message 62 of 209 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice
Fashion level 7. 2 shifts away from level 8. It started yesterday. I switched jobs then went back again to fashion, nothing. It's my first sim, I made her leave barista level 3 to go to fashion once I unlocked it.
Message 63 of 209 (1,155 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile job glitch

★★★ Newbie
Me too. I have two playable sims and it has only affected one of them. I’ve rebooted game and device, no good. I also have wasted a ton of game coins switching careers to see if that’s the problem, and it doesn’t help (switched six times. That’s a lot of wasted coins). Pretty frustrated at this point. Was all set to purchase some in-game items and the n this glitch happened. Glad I didn’t spend money on a busted game. Sigh.
Message 64 of 209 (1,125 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile job glitch

★★ Novice
Is there any solution for this problem?
Message 65 of 209 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just adding that I got this on two of my three sims today, both of who were at work overnight, level 8 fashion & level 9 medical. Android 6.0.1, Wi-Fi, Finland, 1003464910095.

Message 66 of 209 (1,129 Views)

My sim don't go to work

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 plus
OS Version 10.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003053263495
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's just happen when i sent both 2 sim to work, one at the restaurant, another at the fashion store. Then only one at the restaurant finish the work, the other never finish the work and she can't go on work at the fashion store again
What do you expect to see? She gets back to work at the fashion store
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Việt Nam
Additional feedback

This is my screenshots
Message 67 of 209 (1,091 Views)

★ Guide
If this problem continues we would run out of sims to work at market place. It is so buggy.

My first sim is a stucked chef and now my second sim is a stucked doctor. 2 down 2 to go.

If EA could fix this mess quickly, that would be great.
Message 68 of 209 (1,116 Views)

The sims mobile - Unable to start/finish career

★ Novice
I dont know if my sims cant start career or the career still not finish yet. But when I tried to go to work. The pink star icon that suppose to appear in the kitchen of the restaurant seems to be missing. When I click the stove or his co-worker the activities will still pop out. The progress bar for the completion of career is not appearing also. Its been almost 2 days since it begun acting like this. I also tried to switch his career but still theres no pink star icon appearing. My other sims is working fine without any issues. Any suggestion why?
Message 69 of 209 (1,072 Views)

Re: The Sims mobile- can't send sim to work

★★ Novice
Same too!
Message 70 of 209 (1,147 Views)