[Solved] No option to go to work

by rolvr

Original Post

Character timer for work missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel2
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Titus
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Restaurant, lvl 7 near completion to next lvl, and it glitched. Do not know how to duplicate the bug
What do you expect to see? No timer. No std_objects to select work related task. No way to cancel out of the work day.
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback
‌I have more screenshots as well
Message 21 of 209 (1,377 Views)

Re: Character timer for work missing

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me too.
at 80% of Umami Expert.
and last time I checked, it blocked.
Message 22 of 209 (1,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Figured out a way to get around this. Use a contact, and attempt to socialize. Give a sticker or whatever. Game my crash. Reload it. Then open up social pane again(your choice). Start a social event, and the timer will reappear.

Editing this after further testing shows that this doesn't fix the career related bug, but will take the sim out of selected blank timers state.
Message 23 of 209 (1,307 Views)

Career wont finish

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Asus Zenfone go 5,0 inch
OS Version 5.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003042690528
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is bug while I do work, not found briefcase on work place, any things at workplace not make event
What do you expect to see? Please fix it
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Please fix it soon

Fix it ok
Message 24 of 209 (1,637 Views)

Re: Career wont finish

EA app Team
Hi @Schoryta,

I've merged your post here because sadly, you are not the only one with this issue. We are aware, but for now, as I have asked everyone in this thread, please, open a help request through the game or EA Help: https://help.ea.com . If you do it through EA Help, please, make sure to include your player ID when you are explaining the problem - that will make things faster.

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 25 of 209 (1,600 Views)

@A_Bamboo_Eater wrote:
Figured out a way to get around this. Use a contact, and attempt to socialize. Give a sticker or whatever. Game my crash. Reload it. Then open up social pane again(your choice). Start a social event, and the timer will reappear.

Editing this after further testing shows that this doesn't fix the career related bug, but will take the sim out of selected blank timers state.

@N0Need_it could you test this?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 26 of 209 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Didn’t work for me
Message 27 of 209 (1,234 Views)

Sim unable to work again!

★★ Novice
I have a sim. A level 7 at the Fashion Career. Currently in the Trendsetter event. My sim is unable to go to work again. There is no button on is workplace. But I can press on his board and he does things but with no simoleons gained and no event triggered. I only lose my sim's energy. I tried to change his career but he can't work too. So please help because I am running out of simoleons! Thank you
Message 28 of 209 (1,477 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah it doesn't solve the career related issue, but it will allow you to get timers for parties, and social events. Or not for you? @naxu100
Message 29 of 209 (1,226 Views)

Re: Sim unable to work again!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too

Message 30 of 209 (1,463 Views)