Re: My Sim is Stuck at Work, Even After Retired

★★★★★ Newbie
My 2 Sims are stuck at work as well, but they are not retired
Message 131 of 209 (355 Views)

Re: Character timer for work missing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Thank you
I got this email and replied straight away via email. I wonder if I need to reply this mail via EA help again? Or is it fine by replying via email?

[Edited by EA_Mai: please, don’t share private conversations on the forums, thanks!]
Message 132 of 209 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@kvinataSarah just handled my case moments ago and finally got my careers working again. I just replied to the email and it worked out fine.

Message 133 of 209 (797 Views)

★ Guide
Omg what a thrilling news. Thank you @kurunei
Message 134 of 209 (794 Views)

Re: Career Bug

★ Novice
Mine was a chef at level 8 set on a long shift that I left and came back to them hanging out at home. At first I thought I’d just spaced and not put her to work so I thought I’d try working on her guitar hobby since I’d just bought the level 3 guitar. The guitar was doing the same thing. Pink actions but no event. The only thing I could have her do (I honestly forget about relationships) was send her to a special event. So that ended and I tried changing her career. I unlocked the civic center and she was able to start that career and progress fine. Tried also switching her hobby to yoga but the yoga mat wouldn’t even respond to touch like it was part of the floor. Paid more coins to switch her back to guitar but the same thing occurred with pink actions but no events. This started yesterday before I applied the new update. No change after the update and no change after uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have submitted a ticket for what it’s worth.
Message 135 of 209 (776 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @kvinata,

As @kurenei explained, just replying to the email is enough. Please, give Sarah some time to work on it Standard smile

-Mai
Message 136 of 209 (774 Views)

Re: Career Bug

EA app Team
Thanks for the details, @lozzaine, and for clarifying when the issues started.

As you have the issue with hobbies - @kurenei shared how they fixed that one here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-Stuck-in-Relationship-Event/m-p/6684579#M394 You might want to give that a try while you wait for an answer from our advisers. Standard smile
Message 137 of 209 (768 Views)

Job cant be started

★ Novice

Profession can not be started with the main character, the speech bubble with the star is not present.
Even after a career change, it does not work and not in other professions.
In the 2nd character, everything works as usual.
What can I do?

Message 138 of 209 (421 Views)

Cant finish the work because no pink popup

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OS Version Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002966013372
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you have clicked to have a long work but then after i left my phone for the work duration i cant see any completion neither the pink popup
What do you expect to see? To see the completion popup or the pink popup
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Fix the bugs and stabulity in game

Please recover my completion and simoleons
Message 139 of 209 (513 Views)

Can’t send my sims to work

★★★ Newbie
Does anyone know why I can’t send my sim To work ? One of my sim is able to work while the other can’t. I can get my sim to do tasks at the restaurant by clicking on the furniture but there isn’t a timer and there isn’t a way for me to start her work. It’s slowing down my progress and it demotivates me to play. Would be great at least I get compensated for my losses.
Message 140 of 209 (405 Views)