Re: Career Bug

by AskTheDM

Original Post

Re: Doctor lvl 4 bug

★ Novice
Mine done the same, before and after update. I found some advice to uninstall and reinstall the game, my data was backed up to my game centre now all my data has gone.
Message 111 of 209 (625 Views)

★ Novice
My app is now updated from but issue still not fix.
Message 112 of 209 (640 Views)

Re: Career wont finish

★★ Apprentice

This has happened to one character twice one with doctor career one with the barista. Here is what was the same.  He was working  a quick shift and I put the tablet down for a while, then the day changed from night to day.  Once the sun rises he shows up outside his house instead of at work but in his work uniform.  Once this happens the bug is active and he can no longer work.

He can switch jobs or do other events but not go back to the same job.

Running latest update on IOS.

Message 113 of 209 (626 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Mai,

I'm still having the issue after the update. As a level 8 cook, I can still select people and tables to do actions as though I'm working, but I can't actually start any work event or reap rewards from them.

Thanks!

ID: 1003493928086

Message 114 of 209 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

I reported this issue two days ago but no response. What’s the point of playing if we can hardly make money. 

Message 115 of 209 (580 Views)

★★ Novice
Still having problems with career shifts despite update.
Message 116 of 209 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doctor lvl 8 and chef level 10 still cannot work after the update.
Message 117 of 209 (537 Views)

★ Novice
yes, the issue still happening in the latest version of the game
Message 118 of 209 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Guys, I had to contact support, and they were able to fix it for me. They do always ask you to try general troubleshooting first, like turning the device off and on, reinstalling, clearing cache, etc. Just run through that, and then reach out to them again and let them know if it didn't work to fix it. 

Message 119 of 209 (588 Views)

★ Guide
Did they fix it for you already? @AskTheDM

I did what they ask and here's the reply:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-No-option-to-go-to-work/m-p/6690995#M833
Message 120 of 209 (597 Views)