Re: Can't Work / Can't change work <- Problem Step by Step (pictures)

by Miodals

Original Post

Can't Work / Can't change work <- Problem Step by Step (pictures)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can't Work / Can't change work <- Problem Step by Step (pictures)

(1. ) My Sim start cooking careers - he was promoted to 8 level - yesterday I click "go to work" button like in the picture. 

( 2. ) On this place, I couldn't start my work ( i don't have star button above my bake/ stove  - picture nr ( 3. ) 

( 4. ) So I thought ... if I change my work -  ( 5. ) - maybe this problem will disappear.... but it didn't happen  Frown((( 

I can't talk with people in a clinic and can't using stuff to level up my careers   Disappointed

Heart Please Help Heart

Message 31 of 209 (1,090 Views)

Re: Sim unable to work again!

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem but I'm able to work in the cafe just can't work in the hospital or restaurant and at the fashion place it's like I'm still working there but I'm not and the job never seems to end been going on for 2 days
Message 32 of 209 (1,115 Views)

★★ Novice

Im getting this very same problem too, it all started when they changed up the place for the fair thing ): hence why im wondering if it has something to do with it, although my other Sim can work in the restaurant just fine. 

Message 33 of 209 (1,093 Views)

★★ Novice
I hope it gets fixed fast. I need simoleons! EA Mobile please help.
Message 34 of 209 (1,107 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah right!
Message 35 of 209 (1,106 Views)

Re: Sim stuck on work

★ Guide

Hello, I'm having the same issue with my sims. She's on her lvl 9 Restaurant career and 87% and it's just stucked.

I submitted bug report and technical support on EA HELP, which I found not very useful.

They will ask you to do troubleshoot for this problem (which is proven unhelpful, not solving the problem)

and when I reported back, they will tell you to come here and ask for help from here. 

When I came here, I found the community manager told us to submit reports to EA Help.

I think we're just walking around in circle here lol

If anyone has the solution for the problem, please kindly share with us.

ID : 1003087214654

Message 36 of 209 (1,108 Views)

The Sims mobile- can't send sim to work

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi ,
I am completely stuck,
My sim is part way through level 9 of the chef career and for some reason I can no longer send her to work! The little star icon no longer appears.
My other sim can still go to work no problem.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I have tried paying to change careers with her several times. (She can't be put to work in the other careers either)

If anyone can help please do!
Message 37 of 209 (1,090 Views)

★ Guide
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sim-stuck-on-work/m-p/6657369#M182

they gather up those who are in the same boat here, you guys might wanna join us
Message 38 of 209 (1,039 Views)

Re: Character timer for work missing

★★★ Newbie
No career option worked for me in Market Square but i went back to the first career option the coffee shop and there it worked so i’m just gonna make my character work there until i come up with another solution
Message 39 of 209 (851 Views)

★ Guide
For those in needs of simoleons, try working at a different area.
If you're stuck in restaurant/fashion/doctor, try working at the other area (barista, business, DJ, etc). Tried mine and works fine.
Message 40 of 209 (1,057 Views)