Re: Can't go back to work

by qajkynne

Original Post

Re: Doctor lvl 4 bug

EA app Team
Hi @AlteranComic,

Welcome to the forums! I have merged your thread here because you are describing the same issue.

As you can see, you are not the only one with this problem. We are aware of this, but for now, please, open a help request through the game or EA Help: https://help.ea.com . If you do it through EA Help, please, make sure to include your player ID when you are explaining the problem - that will make things faster.

Thank you,
-Mai
Message 11 of 209 (1,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yesterday i got this bug on my 2nd sim (Eva) career (restaurant) so i report the bug
While waiting i focus on leveling her hobby (cooking), and today it got stuck as well, so the only worthwhile use of energy can she do is building relationship i guess, so i use 1st Sim (Eric) to initiate Friendship event with her, and now the event is also bugged... I'm afraid as this rate i can't even play by tomorrow...
Please help :-(

My player id is 1002985697913
Message 12 of 209 (1,432 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having exactly this issue as well, on level 2 of the medical career. Tried switching back to the restaurant career but the issue continued.
Message 13 of 209 (1,408 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
yas, the problem will persist even if you change careers. So instead of making money working, I started to practice the hobbies. This happened more than once
Message 14 of 209 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Use the contact page and speak to them about it you may need a fix on the game! https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/?category=report-a-bug
Message 15 of 209 (1,390 Views)

Can't go back to work

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel
OS Version 8.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003428703404
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Leave a sim working without helping them complete, then open game from notification bar when told sim has finished work.
What do you expect to see? You are locked out of work, you can start a new job but any jobs you that have previously bugged out will still not work.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England
Additional feedback
‌Submit
Message 16 of 209 (1,379 Views)

The Sims Mobile

★★ Newbie
The game is continuing to say that I’m at work and it’s been roughly a day since I started working. It didn’t give me any achievements. And it won’t give me any tasks to do but it won’t let me start working. I’m confused and I really wanna get to work and it don’t let me
Message 17 of 209 (811 Views)

★ Novice
Same here,my sims stuck on his work progress on restaurant,no work bar but he can do work activity on restaurant.
Message 18 of 209 (1,288 Views)

★ Novice
Also have this issue on an S8+. Have submitted a ticket.
Message 19 of 209 (1,272 Views)

Can’t work a cooking shift

★★ Novice
My sim is a level 5 in the cooking career and I know longer have the option to begin any type of shift at the restaurant. No explanation as to why I can’t work, there are just no action bubbles to start a shift. What gives?
Message 20 of 209 (816 Views)