Re: Party timer reset

by bgmshmr

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem as OP. Every time I open the game it makes me “collect” rewards from a past party. And the timer starts over. Nice the timer runs down, it automatically gives me the results from that past party and resets my counter to 6 days. 

Message 21 of 27 (1,596 Views)

Message 22 of 27 (1,576 Views)

Re: Bug

I don't see this in my game anymore, what about you guys @Dr2Gun417@RockDesk@hannahxxk & @tdeb007?

I still have the 450 error though: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Party-failed-to-start-Network-error-450/td-p/6939602

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 27 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

The first link is the problem. Standard smile

Message 24 of 27 (1,368 Views)

Re: Bug

★★★ Novice

I tried and failed the first time because left the app before starting the party and it was already back in to the loop when reopened practically immediately. But the second time i succeeded. I ended up being able to choose to have a party by putting a timer on my phone for exactly the moment the party timer ran out and QUICK throwing a party. I was in the game when the timer ran out and chose to throw a party right then and there. It seemed to reset the party and it has been working now for the last few weeks. I Don't know if this will help anyone.

Message 25 of 27 (2,532 Views)

Re: [Open] Never started party ends when launching app

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anyone found a solution to this, I would love to throw a party! ;( nothing i do helps this bug.... 

player ID: 1004475769501 

playing on an Iphone X

Message 26 of 27 (1,128 Views)

Re: Old party still popping up

★★★ Novice

I know this was a couple years ago now but did anyone find a solution to this problem? I stopped playing the game during a party. Decided to play again after a year. And I’ve been stuck on the same loop for months not being able to host a party. It’s so frustrating 

Message 27 of 27 (945 Views)