[Solved] - Eco Workshop isn’t updating the daily schedule.

by toddhilton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Eco Workshop isn’t updating the daily schedule.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone. iPad
OS Version 15.0.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Eco Workshop schedule isn’t updating. It’s been stuck on Tuesday for three days. I can’t collect any other items except the screws, and I’m falling behind on my tasks.
What do you expect to see? The Eco Workshop daily schedule to update to the correct day.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The Eco Workshop daily schedule hasn’t updated in three days.  It’s stuck on Tuesday, and it is only collecting screws at this point. I’m am unable to collect the other items needed for crafting. I have rebooted the game, but nothing changes it.

Message 1 of 9 (2,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eco Workshop isn’t updating the daily schedule.

★★ Novice
@toddhilton I had this problem too. I brought all my sims to park side when they were free and it solved the problem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,624 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@toddhilton I had this problem too. I brought all my sims to park side when they were free and it solved the problem.
Message 2 of 9 (2,625 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you so much for that great tip.  It had actually fixed itself and I’m not sure why?  May I brought everyone together at Parkside like you mentioned, and didn’t realize I had done that?  I’m not really sure, but if it happens again I will definitely use this tip.  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 9 (2,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this several times and has not fixed it. 

Message 4 of 9 (2,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So have I. It doesn't work for me.

Message 5 of 9 (1,798 Views)

Re: [Solved] - Eco Workshop isn’t updating the daily schedule.

★★★ Newbie
@toddhilton I have a similar issue with ecoworkshop. There is no button to start it and it's been a couple days. I can't do the daily task list for sim festivals because a shift at ecoshop is a daily task here.
Message 6 of 9 (1,464 Views)

Re: [Solved] - Eco Workshop isn’t updating the daily schedule.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello, 

Please share details in the below form and help us fix the issue:

https://smarturl.it/TSMJuly22EcoWorkshop?IQid=AnswersHQ

Thanks

Message 7 of 9 (1,438 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the same thing. It cleared out some previous events but still hasn’t changed the date to Wednesday. I did file a bug report. :/ 

Message 8 of 9 (1,419 Views)

bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Note 10 5G & vivo Y15
OS Version 13
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? found in the eco workshop project. my schedule stops on the day Thursday whereas today is Saturday and this happens time and time again. Please fix it because of the power of users who often play.
What do you expect to see? Repairs that will not happen again damage like this over and over again, because it can be detrimental.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia

found in the eco workshop project. my schedule stops on the day Thursday whereas today is Saturday and this happens time and time again. Please fix it because of the power of users who often play.

Message 9 of 9 (1,263 Views)