by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Eco Packs Disappear after Workshop Upgraded

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
OS Version Pie (9), MiUI 11 Global 11.0.4.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrading Workshop to higher level causing previous pack disappear and the following packs regarding the level not showing
What do you expect to see? Packs available according the Workshop level if time limit still there.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback This start when upgrading Eco Workshop to lv 2, and now occurs at lv 3. It seems bug sticks.

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Upgrading Workshop to higher level causing previous pack disappear and the following packs regarding the level not showing
What do you expect to see? Packs available according the Workshop level if time limit still there.
Connection Type Mobile
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback This start when upgrading Eco Workshop to lv 2, and now occurs at lv 3. It seems bug sticks.

Connection Type Mobile
Country Indonesia

Message 1 of 9 (993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Eco Packs Disappear after Workshop Upgraded

EA Live QV Team

@EA_Kipling wrote:

I'm fairly certain this is how the packs are designed, so that you only see one Eco Workshop Upgrade Pack at a time, depending on your Workshop Level/Stage. I'll check back once I've gotten confirmation.

I've gotten confirmation that each pack triggers when you reach a certain level, but are only available for a limited time and disappear when you level past the trigger point.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (754 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

@lmnmst Hello! I'm fairly certain this is how the packs are designed, so that you only see one Eco Workshop Upgrade Pack at a time, depending on your Workshop Level/Stage. I'll check back once I've gotten confirmation.

Message 2 of 9 (952 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Kipling Thanks for the concern. That's what I think of too. The pack shows according to the level. Please also confirm if the packs will disappear if upgrade too or not..
I also want to add bugs that following this one. Seems the premium lot also unavailable by this.

Here's the SS;

Eco Retreat Premium lot is unavailable

*Cheers

*Stay Healthy

Message 3 of 9 (949 Views)

Hero

@lmnmst  Purchase of the Premium lot is temporarily unavailable due to a bug as you can read here: 

Screenshot_20200710-190022_Twitter.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 9 (939 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat wrote:

@lmnmst  Purchase of the Premium lot is temporarily unavailable due to a bug as you can read here: 

Sorry I haven't open Twitter lately. That's sure the problem on the lot. I see. Maybe the packs also related. Let's wait for next announcement then.

Thanks a lot.

You are Fantastic as always!

*Cheers

*Stay Healthy

Message 5 of 9 (935 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi All, The pack is showing again. But the time limit of the previous pack is gone so it's a no no. I will update things in the next level. This one is solved.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 9 (843 Views)

Hero
@lmnmst I'm trying to figure out how these packs work. I'm glad the pack showed again 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 9 (769 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@EA_Kipling wrote:

I'm fairly certain this is how the packs are designed, so that you only see one Eco Workshop Upgrade Pack at a time, depending on your Workshop Level/Stage. I'll check back once I've gotten confirmation.

I've gotten confirmation that each pack triggers when you reach a certain level, but are only available for a limited time and disappear when you level past the trigger point.

Message 8 of 9 (755 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Kipling Thanks for the confirmation. That's sure helps us. Solving all the problems in this topic.

Thanks once more

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy
Message 9 of 9 (711 Views)