[Solved] Can’t marry or ask NPC to move in

by brief_candles

Original Post

Re: [Open] Can’t marry or ask NPC to move in

★★★ Novice
My player ID is 1003055697326 and my sim has a level 10 relationship with Jaiden Pierce. The option for them to be engaged and move in are both not there. Please help!!!
Message 21 of 84 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Novice
My sim was trying to marry Jaiden as well, he has dark grey hair though, is he an elder? I know you can’t move in elders but I saw that you were able to move him in. ?? I don’t have the engagement option available for him.
Message 22 of 84 (2,153 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think to marry, you have to at least propose the sim you want to marry. After that, you have to buy the wedding decorations (3 items). The interaction to marry is there when you tap the wedding decorations.
To move a sim in, I think you have to make sure that you have 1 empty slot for another sim. Other requirements are level 8 relationship and no elder.
Message 23 of 84 (2,141 Views)

★ Guide

If a Sim has dark grey hair then they are an elder and they can’t be moved in yet. I hope this changes.

I used the wedding stuff to get Jaiden in as the options were not there during friendly nor romantic tones.

Message 24 of 84 (2,127 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can’t get married to Jaiden though because the engagement option doesn’t appear, so we can’t get married.
Message 25 of 84 (2,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think you have to reach relationship level 4 with the sim you want to propose. The propose event is under the flirty interaction.
Message 26 of 84 (2,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I want my sims to get married, but the propose option won't show. also not the move in option. the other sim is not mine and doesn't have a blue diamond. Im in lvl 8 of storyline more than friends with benefits. I have all the purchases needed to marry (arch, rose fence, pillar). they also have a child. My player id is 1003019640216

My sim is called Eva Haar and I want her to marry Guy Carmine. I searched through the interaction menuu but the option is nowhere. also Itried doing all the interactions but it did not appear.

tnx for help

Message 27 of 84 (2,064 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

@JulieC73945, you mention you get the message letting you know you have no free space. Do you have the 4 slots for Sims unlocked?

@sarahwest21, @charlottebitter4, thanks for the details. The reason you don't get the option to engage them is because the Sim you are trying to marry is an elder.

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 28 of 84 (2,028 Views)

Re: [Guide] How to find your player ID in The Sims Mobile

★★ Novice
I've have the same issue where NPC sims will not give me the option to ask to move in or marry! This is my 3rd gen sim. The 1st was able to straight away, but 2nd and 3rd are not able to.
Message 29 of 84 (2,219 Views)

★ Novice
My ID # is 1003026087519. The NPC is Benjermin Lucian. At level 10 - no option to propose, marry, or move in.

Ben has grey hair... Dies that automatically make him an elder? Why can’t elders marry?
Message 30 of 84 (1,916 Views)