Re: Sims mobile won’t let me purchase Black Friday bronze pack

★ Guide
  • Me too
Message 41 of 64 (488 Views)

Re: Black Friday bronze pack unavailable

[ Edited ]
Hero

@smoothPEACHES @rnzesaompl 

Unfortunately you connected with someone who didn't know there is a problem with this pack. 

I've got confirmed that CS is aware it's an issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 42 of 64 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I got an update this morning, and voila! I was able to buy the Bronze Black Friday Pack with only a few minor hitches! One of them is that I didn’t get the Surround Sound TV, though.😭 Anyone else not receive the TV after purchasing all three packs? I should say, I got a notice that I received the TV, it just never turned up in my inventory anywhere. 

Message 43 of 64 (435 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Can you look in Buy mode and see if the TV is unlocked under the Entertainment category? It might be that it is unlocked but that you didn't receive one.
I've heard from a player who experienced that. It costs 10.000 Simoleons.

Message 44 of 64 (424 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SalixCat  Success!! A screen suddenly came up asking me to purchase it for 0 Sim Cash and it worked! Finally! Thank you Firemonkey Team. You guys are amazing!

Message 45 of 64 (420 Views)

Hero

The screen looks amazing @CharlieDaisy12 😍

@h9aphdwdmbfk @AmySupFan @LoritheDoodle2 @smoothPEACHES @rnzesaompl @JayeSims @toddhilton @SuzyQJR36 @Pixiekatten1 @karopi @Stevev363 

@thehoon92 @Finealta @LoritheDoodle2 

I have just got confirmed that this issue is fixed. Have you been able to purchase the Bronze pack and get the Cinema pack?

Message 46 of 64 (1,717 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Yes, yes, yes!! Thank you so much for keeping me updated on this issue. I’m so excited to get this entertainment package completed. ❤️❤️ Thank you EA and all the people working to fix this issue. Now to complete my media entertainment room! Woo-Hoo!!
Message 47 of 64 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am so very excited to confirm that the issue with the Bronze pack has been fixed!  What a great surprise this morning to be able to complete my purchase, and now I have a beautiful HUGE entertainment media center hanging up in my house.  I’m over the moon excited!  I’ve wanted this tv for so long, and I’m relieved to finally have it.  Way to go guys at Firemonkey Team! (EA).  You definitely given me something to be happy about!  Yay!!❤️🍾🥂🎉

Message 48 of 64 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMG!! So happy! Thank you so much for all the information - I have now purchased the bronze Black Friday pack and am the very proud owner of the home cinema kit!! Thank you all for your help and support. Stay safe everyone!! 

Message 49 of 64 (386 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat thank you! I spend far too much of my time decorating that house but I love it and I’m thrilled with the new TV. It’s a lot like the one they gave us for Date Night - a Sweet Treat Challenge item I think - but they’ve improved it a ton with the speakers and extras that go along with it. Yay!😃
Message 50 of 64 (379 Views)