by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Solved] - Black Friday bronze pack unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad pro 12.5
OS Version Ios 14.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I want to buy the bronze pack
What do you expect to see? To buy bronze package
Connection Type
Please select your region Other
Country Puerto Rico

want to buy the bronze package

Message 29 of 64 (1,662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Black Friday bronze pack unavailable

Hero

The screen looks amazing @CharlieDaisy12 😍

@h9aphdwdmbfk @AmySupFan @LoritheDoodle2 @smoothPEACHES @rnzesaompl @JayeSims @toddhilton @SuzyQJR36 @Pixiekatten1 @karopi @Stevev363 

@thehoon92 @Finealta @LoritheDoodle2 

I have just got confirmed that this issue is fixed. Have you been able to purchase the Bronze pack and get the Cinema pack?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 46 of 64 (1,739 Views)

All Replies

Black Friday bronze pack unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi anyone else unable to purchase the bronze Black Friday pack on sims mobile? It’s let me buy the silver and gold ones but keeps telling me the bronze is unavailable, although it says it’s there for 5 days!! These means I won’t be able to get the bonus pack! Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Cheers! 

Message 1 of 64 (1,937 Views)

Re: Sims mobile won’t let me purchase Black Friday bronze pack

★★★★ Guide
@rnzesaompl yes, this exact thing is happening to me. It says the bronze pack is unavailable, the silver pack is there, and the gold pack hasn’t come out yet. I’m wondering if it might be because I’m not from the States, since Black Friday is an American thing? Hope not!
Message 2 of 64 (1,930 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So it’s not just me!! I’ve also raised a query with EA now! I have actually purchased the silver and bronze already but I really want the free pack - if I get any joy I’ll let you know! Thanks for your input! 

Message 3 of 64 (1,923 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, the silver and gold ones!! The bronze is the one I can’t get!! 

Message 4 of 64 (1,922 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@rnzesaompl I’ve posted a help ticket to EA as well, so at least there won’t be any shortage of complaints about it! I’m not purchasing the silver pack until I hear back from them. I don’t want to jinx anything. I’ll let you know what happens.😊
Message 5 of 64 (1,916 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bronze pack is unavailable for me, I purchased the silver and gold pack at the same time but only received the silver pack items😩 why has this happened, can anyone help?. Now I have to try and get a refund on the gold pack. I really wanted all 3 packs so I could receive the free pack. This is making me not want to do anymore in-app purchases if these are the problems we have to deal with, Purchasing items shouldn’t be so difficult.

Message 6 of 64 (1,887 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just heard from EA. Apparently they don’t know anything about it and all we can do is post the issue here and hope enough people report the problem so the game developers look into it. We only have 5 days developers! Please see this and look into this soon!

Message 7 of 64 (1,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@CharlieDaisy12 

@rnzesaompl 

@JayeSims 

What kind of device do you have? Android or iOS?

In what country are you?

You're not the only ones with this problem. The team is aware of the issue and investigating to find a solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 8 of 64 (1,807 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat I’m on an iOS device and I’m in Canada. That’s what I thought the problem might be, but I was able to purchase the 4th of July packs and get the free prize without a problem. So...I’m not sure. Maybe I should post to Twitter. I hadn’t seen anything there but maybe it was just too soon.
Message 9 of 64 (1,798 Views)