Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 12/02/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug When trying to play co-op solos challenges, such as blitz or nfl 100, with my friend, the game gets to the loading screen and stays there and will not load into the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to play co-op solos challenges and see if it loads
What happens when the bug occurs? Th e game will continuously “load” but not actually take us into the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect the bug to be fixed so that I can play co-op challenges with my buddy
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When I try to do co-op challenges in madden 20 with my buddy it never seems to want to load. We have tried countless things to try to make it work but nothing. It gets stuck in the exact same loading screen. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

Re: Solo challenge loading bug

Community Manager

Hey @bulldawg1458. What happens if you and your friend try changing up your teams to a different uniform and coach under Team Visuals? In some cases if you switch those up it can help when you're getting stuck like that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

Cannot play solos co-op

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NEWTdogg41
Date/time issue occurred 12/16/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I cant play solo challenges with my friend because it either tries to pull up a matchmaking queue or we get stuck in a loading screen and are forced to close the app
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite someone to a solo challenge and try to play it
What happens when the bug occurs? it pulls up a matchmaking queue even though we are playing a solo and it just keeps counting or we get a loading screen to freeze on us
What do you expect to see? I wanna be able to play a solo with my friend
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

we haven't tried doing it with a third player but I don't know if that would change anything

Message 3 of 4 (296 Views)

Re: Cannot play solos co-op

Community Manager

@NEWTdog_41 

Thanks for the info. Is this only happening when you're trying to play with that specific friend? Were you able to try switching out your uniforms or coach in your Team Visuals to see if that makes any difference? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)