Solo battles are not playable

by djnysus

Original Post

Re: Solo battles are not playable

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There should without a doubt be a make right on this. Everyone should get the completed Comp Pass rewards including the 86+ Legend. Even those not impacted by the solos should get it just because of how much of a dumpster fire this game has been. Everyone has been impacted by this garbage release of a MUT one way or another. EA should be ashamed of themselves.

Message 61 of 84 (366 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m also having the same issue on PlayStation 5 

Message 62 of 84 (364 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is extremely frustrating. Why is it available for some and not others! I also haven't been able to play since Oct 3rd. What a joke!!

Message 63 of 84 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice

At this point now we just get to wait for EA to pat themselves on the back when they soon "fix" this issue rather conveniently right after they've managed to finish successfully screwing over anyone who dared to almost get something in return without paying even more for it.

Message 64 of 84 (311 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m having the same issue it’s been 8 day for me l. Now the competive field pass is about to end I couldn’t get Tom Compton. Ea you have to credit us with cp for our missed days 

Message 65 of 84 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So here we are a week later n solo battles reset, we were ignored, thanks for the crickets EA Kent youre silence speaks volumes

Message 66 of 84 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is occurring for me as well I’m on ps4 slim and digital edition of madden 23

Message 67 of 84 (264 Views)

★ Guide

Sad to say, but at this point I think the only action that is going to get any response it to stop playing the game.  For a product to have this many issues and they are not being addressed is insane. Over a whole week with no real follow-up.  How are you supposed to stay in a game when the company could care less about how it functions. Time to put Madden on the shelf and consider to not buy the game going forward.  $100 product and no way to finish the passes.  Just sad and I’m tapped out on Madden this year with no getting the rewards I earned and the game not functioning to earn the reward that were part of the pass to achieve by playing but I have had enough.  

Message 68 of 84 (251 Views)

★ Guide

Still down...this is crazy...It has been 8 days, and not been a word from support. Thousands experiencing this issue

Message 69 of 84 (246 Views)

★ Novice

Been 8 days now still cannot get into solo battles Just the leaderboard 

Message 70 of 84 (240 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help