Solo battles are not playable

by djnysus

Original Post

Re: Solo battles are not playable

★ Apprentice

This is absolutely absurd. They did a whole server maintenance just to not fix this issue that's affecting most of the community. This is an absolute shame and it seriously makes me want to sell my copy of the game back to gamestop.

Message 51 of 84 (372 Views)

★★ Guide
@CBetch37 still no solo battles... well guys, face it... it's not going to be fixed before time runs out to collect those rewards, so all the time and effort you put in, all for nothing, essentially... this has become almost comical at this point... as far as MUT, this is the first time i've ever actually gotten into that side of Madden, but i can promise you it's my last, as well...
Message 52 of 84 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still down. I was told we had to wait for a patch update. Very frustrating knowing other people are able to play. 

Message 53 of 84 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have been unable to play solo battles for 7 days. I would really like to be able to play the solo games and earn rewards.

Message 54 of 84 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem. Playing on PS5. Pls figure this out 

Message 55 of 84 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does not work, it’s been a week already

Message 56 of 84 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide

They can't fix Solo Battles that have been bugged for almost a week, but they can roll out the HIspanic Heritage Month feature?

Message 57 of 84 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Willysee999 I know right, EA just don't care about their title somehow. At least the monetization still works
Message 58 of 84 (267 Views)

★★ Guide
@Nyra1509 i just really hope next August, when Madden 24 is about to come out and you all hopped up and excited for that, that you remember THESE moments, feelings of frustration, anger, etc and don't buy another copy of Madden ever again...
Message 59 of 84 (251 Views)

★ Guide

Well hopefully tomorrow we can get solo battles back, but we definitely lost out on the competitive pass rewards.  With all these problems it’s time to think about the time and effort of this game as EA does not seem to care or value the community’s time and effort they out into playing the game. A whole week with no fix or updates.  A real shame.  

Message 60 of 84 (199 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help