Re: Solo battles are not playable

★ Guide
@Goalsmasher2477 Same here
Message 31 of 84 (383 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@djnysus Still down here too ....

EA Still has made no comment and offered no fix.. terrible

If you're like me and are only a couple of levels away from finishing your competitive pass, the current house rules games are incredibly easy because they're so quick.. Not a fix by any means, but you might be able to get where you need to go with your levels in the meantime
Message 32 of 84 (360 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@djnysus Anyone reading this should be spamming the Madden ultimate team Twitter account with complaints of this issue. Apparently that's the only outlet they actually pay attention to.
Message 33 of 84 (356 Views)

Re: Can’t play solo battles

★ Apprentice

It's Day 3... Thousands of us are still without an answer. We are left asking the EA Gods why they have yet to address the Solo Battle drought that has plagued these lands.

Many of us have families. We can't afford what others may. Some are just children, who haven't been lucky enough to get their tiny hands on mommy's credit card. We rely on what little the EA Gods provide.

This week, an 89 RT BND. Many are so close, but it's as if the EA Gods have spitted us for what many are calling #PackStrike. It was supposed to be a renaissance, it was supposed to be the Golden Age of Madden. Instead, we suffer.... traveling through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. 

Please, EA Gods... Hear our plea... For we are losing hope... 

Signed,
Cazz 2022AD

Message 34 of 84 (352 Views)

Re: Can’t play solo battles

★★★ Guide
@Cazzassino preach, brother!

I won't be spending any money on this bug ridden game. Spent hundreds in Madden 20, hundreds in Madden 21 & 22. Those game had similar "issues" and it's just more of the same.

Hire more bug fixers and less credit card swipers because the latter employees won't be needed if the sour mood of all the affected players is any indication.
Message 35 of 84 (320 Views)

Message 36 of 84 (311 Views)

★ Guide

@djnysus @House rules does not move the competitive pass it’s based on solo battles, MUT Chanps, or H2H Seasons.  

House Rules moves Grid Iron Guardian pass

Message 37 of 84 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue here, have lots to say but honestly I just think they dont care, they got our money

Message 38 of 84 (298 Views)

★★ Novice

Problem also started 10/3 for me on PS4.  I cannot gain the needed points to move up in competition and field pass!!

Message 39 of 84 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

This has been 3 days which is crucial for leveling up and solo battles are not available.  I buy content and spend time and money this issue needs to be resolved and acknowledged.

Message 40 of 84 (261 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help