Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Sn0wman_and_Fr3d
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/13/18
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 9:00 pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Ultimate Team: Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The Solo Skill Challenge for Demian Maia: Hard says to “Hold (Dominant) Back Mount for 60 seconds.” I have done this repeatedly and it just won’t unlock. I have held him in that exact position for an entire round. I even changed the clock setting to real time under gameplay settings and held him there for well over 60 seconds consecutively, and it still doesn’t register. I will assume the Insane Challenge is bugged as well, where you have to hold him in back mount for 120 seconds. But I have no desire to waste any more time trying that one.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into Ultimate Team Solo Skill Challenges 1: Hard Demian Maia: Hard
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time after the fight, on the results screen it shows that the objective was not passed.
What do you expect to see? After exiting the fight, there should be a green check next to the objective and a message saying your reward is 1 pack (silver token) and whatever else you receive for completing all the Hard Challenges.

Demian Maia (Dominant) Back Mount Hard and Insane Challenge won’t work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (1,036 Views)

Re: Solo Challenges Broken: Demian Maia Hard and Insane

Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (1,016 Views)

Re: Solo Challenges Broken: Demian Maia Hard and Insane

★★ Guide

Yep, I bet it is part of the same problem. I noticed exactly what he was talking about while trying  to do the final Ronda Rousey No Love challenge where you have to submit her by armbar from top mount position. I kept denying her pass attempts while in top mount  in effort to drain her stamina to make the armbar easier. On many of the attempts, when I had denied enough pass attempts and was ready to apply the submission, the submission option wouldn’t appear after pressing the left trigger.  I was clearly still in the top mount position visually but the game was reacting as if I was in half guard. I thought I must have just been missing something and kept resetting and trying again. I didn’t really think about it until just now while reading that link.

Message 3 of 3 (1,012 Views)