Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TacosHyper - Origin ID
Date/time issue occurred 9/18/20
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I finished my solo battles game with the score of 84-7 and it went to the madden 21 home screen and I got 0 points for the entire game.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at what happened on my account
What happens when the bug occurs? The game goes to the home screen and I get 0 points for solo battles
What do you expect to see? My points for scoring 84 points
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Spoiler

I finished my solo battles game with the score of 84-7 and it went to the madden 21 home screen and I got 0 points for the entire game.

Message 1 of 7 (872 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solo Battles no points

Community Manager

Hi @TacosHyper

It sounds like the game might have disconnected at some point before the end. When that happens it may not count the result, or it could treat it as as DNF. While we don't have a way to change the results of a game or add points to your account, I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening again in the future. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (811 Views)

All Replies

Re: Solo Battles no points

Community Manager

Hi @TacosHyper

It sounds like the game might have disconnected at some point before the end. When that happens it may not count the result, or it could treat it as as DNF. While we don't have a way to change the results of a game or add points to your account, I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening again in the future. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issue after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (812 Views)

Madden 21 Solo Battles no points

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AmbitiousIguana
Date/time issue occurred 9/23/20 at 1:00
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug After I won my solo battle 23-10 I go through the post game report and hit “finish game.” Right after I hit that I get a connection lost error. I didn’t think much of it until I got back to the solo battles menu and it said I “DNF” and awarded me 0 points for the game.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an entire game of Madden solos, going over about 20 minutes, and hit “finish game.” 1-2 times out of 10 you’ll get a connection error or launched back to the main menu (this is the first time I haven’t been rewarded my points though).
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get rewarded your solo battle points even after you’ve won.
What do you expect to see? My solo battle points rewarded to me.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

It won’t let me attach the video here so if needed email me at:

[edit: email address removed]

Message 3 of 7 (813 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Solo Battles no points

Community Manager

Hey @redskins1971193

There isn't any way for us to change the results of a game or add Solo Battles points, unfortunately. When you can, please try running through the troubleshooting steps I linked in my earlier post to see if that helps prevent more DNFs like this from happening again in the future. 

If you're still running into any disconnections after trying those steps please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? pookiekins
Date/time issue occurred 9/28/20 at 10:00am PST
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug: Similar to previous post, completed solo battle, finished game, then it said connection lost, was kicked out of MUT, and no points awarded (a DNF).  
How often does the bug occur? Happened 3 times in a row.  Could access various networking features on the Playstation Network and within a minute, could get back into MUT.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an entire game of Madden solos, going over about 20 minutes, and hit “finish game.” Connection error consistently happens just upon exit from Solo Battle.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t get rewarded your solo battle points even after you’ve won.
What do you expect to see? My solo battle points rewarded to me.

I ran through all Connection Troubleshooting items here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/#disconnected

1) Servers seem to be fine

2) There is nothing wrong with my router.  I have 5 other devices in the house that are having zero connection difficulty

3) I will certainly cold boot my console, but...

4) I am connected wirelessly, but I have no physical option to connect wired due to distance from my router to where my PS4 is located

5) I ran UO trace twice from my PC.  Attached log files

I think this may be something not connection related, but open to thoughts.

Message 5 of 7 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

I just experienced a strange bug during Solo Battles: Instead of playing as my team, it seemingly gave me the Bears standard roster with Mitch Trubisky at QB. Then, after the game finished, (I lost in OT), it game me a DNF. It did not disconnect at any time. 

Something is clearly amiss with solo battles--yet again.  

Message 6 of 7 (687 Views)

★ Novice

I got the same thing. I think it happens when you play a solo battle and instead of backing out of the entire mode, you click on another solo battle. it just happened to me. 

Message 7 of 7 (679 Views)