Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LuciferianWolf
Date/time issue occurred 8/19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Disconnecting from solo battles. Once again. How can I get my rewards if you guys can’t fix your servers. I have open nat 100gbps.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a solo battlr
What happens when the bug occurs? Stops. Takes me to main menu.
What do you expect to see? Servers fixed.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please fix your servers. This is really getting out of hand. How can I progress if I can’t earn my full potential of rewards?

Message 1 of 6 (564 Views)

Re: Solo Battles Still Disconnecting

★★★ Newbie

Yesw i got disconnected too we need something in return like a customer service grant of training or something this is unbelievable. you guys take it down for a week and its still not fixed! Tell Jake and his crew to get on it! 

Message 2 of 6 (543 Views)

Game freezes after completing MUT challenges

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Forevertheginge
Date/time issue occurred 8/24/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Game freezes every time after completion of a MUT challenge, successful or unsuccessful.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a solo MUT challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes.
What do you expect to see? I'd like it not to freeze.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? MSI GeForce GTX 1070TI Titanium 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

Game freezes after every completion of a MUT challenge. Sometimes it unfreezes after anywhere between 10 seconds to 30 seconds, other times it doesn't and requires to be closed and restarted.

Message 3 of 6 (540 Views)

Solo Battles Disconnects

★ Novice

Hi there, I went last two weeks full 13/13 in Solo Battles and the week before that i had one disconnect and lost the chance to get to top 100 because of that... this week exactly the same. First game played and i get a disconnect.(playing on PC)

It is very frustrating and the difference in rewards is huge (300k+ in coins not to mention other stuff) between being top 50 (check my stats) and being legend tier because of 1 disconnect. 

The question i have is what can be done from your side? can you reset that one DNF in the first game I have or what else?

Message 4 of 6 (501 Views)

Re: Solo Battles Disconnects

Community Manager

@babke 

If you have not already done so, check the following troubleshooting steps and let us know your results, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/x1-disconnection-from-Solo-Battles/m-p/8068669#M851

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (462 Views)

Re: Solo Battles Disconnects

★ Novice

@EA_Barry I am playing on a PC and i don't have any issues with the router, I restart it regularly and i run other stuff which is very sensitive to connection fluctuations and they do not have any issues whatsoever. 

Message 6 of 6 (450 Views)