Solo Battles Glitch Received DNF At End Of Match

by racerkidd15

Original Post

Re: Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

Community Manager

@jponce33  @tookieblue 

The team made some enhancements in a previous update and will continue to make improvements for servers going forward, but this doesn't mean everyone is immune to disconnections going forward. They can always still happen in all sorts of online games due to a connectivity hiccup. Is this something you are both experiencing consistently week to week or was this a random DNF you've experienced out of the blue?

Have you tried rebooting your local network to establish a fresh connection to our servers to repair any issues lurking with the current link? That's always a great starting point to see if it continues to DNF you before diving into any advanced troubleshooting. We'll continue to let the team know players are still seeing this happen to them though.

We have some steps below if you wanted to give those a try. Hope it doesn't repeatedly happen to you again though, I know when they happen and you're winning it's a huge bummer. 

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 51 of 65 (770 Views)

Re: Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Mines was one time like a month ago haven’t happened since except I got disconnected before the game started on a separate occasion like a week or 2 ago
Message 52 of 65 (767 Views)

DNF after winning solo battle

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Babbiati
Date/time issue occurred 9/12/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug After winning a solo battle the game showed my battle points for the win but said DNF and did not actually give the points. I did another game thinking this was a one off and after a win got DNF again. I want legend rewards for this week as this is unacceptable.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By winning battle and getting screwed. Picture provided from me getting screwed
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get the rewards earned and waste my time
What do you expect to see? My battle points I earned
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. NA
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA

Did not receive the battle points I earned from a win and want legend reward status as this happened in two games and now I can’t get legend even though I’m 6-0.  This is utterly ridiculous.

Message 53 of 65 (763 Views)

Re: Disconnected during solo battles

★ Novice

I’ve been disconnected from 2 or more games every week while on the loading screen. This is incredibly aggravating as it effects my overall score for the week. 

Message 54 of 65 (738 Views)

Solo battles points

★★ Newbie

Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? OTF_EDuB
Date/time issue occurred 09-12-2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug In my last Solo Battle game it said I received 25,808 points but it didn’t add it to my total score. It says 25,808 but under it says DNF.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look through my account and go to solo battles
What happens when the bug occurs? It didn’t add my points to my total score
What do you expect to see? For my score to be fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Picture

Message 55 of 65 (717 Views)

Re: Disconnected during solo battles

Community Manager

@TheDerangoKid wrote:

I’ve been disconnected from 2 or more games every week while on the loading screen. This is incredibly aggravating as it effects my overall score for the week. 

@TheDerangoKid 

Have you tried reaching out to our Live-Support team at Help.EA.com or EA Help on Twitter to check into what's causing that for your account? 2 or more games every week will make it extremely difficult to earn the rewards you want, please contact them as soon as possible so they can check on your account. I'd be extremely frustrated and we want to make sure this gets looked at.

Blueberry.png
Message 56 of 65 (716 Views)

Solo Battles Glitch Received DNF At End Of Match

★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? racerkid15
Date/time issue occurred 10/1/19 @ 5:08PM Eastern Time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Finished Solo Battle Game, Shows Points Earned as well as check mark, Did not apply points earned from game to total points for the week and also says DNF instead of the actual score which was 69 - 7.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure this is the first time this has happened on solo battles for me but upon some research many others have ran into this exact issues between yesterday and today 10/1.
What happens when the bug occurs? Points are shown for the game but DNF is put under where the score would be and points are shown but not added to your total for the week.
What do you expect to see? Hopefully the points will be added as I would currently be #32 in the Top 100 Players for this week as of 10/1 5:23pm but currently sitting at 103,132 points instead of the 128,656 that I should have from the game that is not registering.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Hopefully this will be fixed somehow I'm not sure how but upon finishing my mon-wed solo battles I should have 128,656 points but 1 game is not fully registering even though it went to the end of the 4th quarter 69-7 WIN in my favor. It shows the points in full as I won the game but the score says DNF and the points are shown on the game but did not apply to my weekly total so I currently have 103,132 points without the 25,524 points  that would give me 128,656 points. If this game registered normally it would have put me in 32-33rd place in the top 100 currently 10/1 5pm Eastern Time.. instead of being out of it completely for the whole rest of the week.

I play very hard in these solo battles and weekend league events every week and I'm hopefu that all the time on these challenges isn't all for nothing as far as getting top 100 rewards due to this bug/glitch. I've seen many others posting they have had this same bug but for them it showed 0 points and DNF on games that they should have had 25k-25.5k on.. what's weird about mine is it shows the points but DNF for the score so I don't know lol.

Message 57 of 65 (857 Views)

Re: Solo Battles Glitch Received DNF At End Of Match

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what happened in my game, I won 35-10.... it was sitting on the exit game screen.... I answered a call from my wife... when I got off the phone I proceeded as normal. It gave me XP, but says DNF next to the game with 0 points.... very frustrating 

Message 58 of 65 (841 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah a lot of people who have had this problem.. actually all of them I have seen besides mine it showed 0 points and DNF on it.. whats kinda weird and special about mine is it shows my points I got but not the score and the points didn't add to the total for the week. Hopefully since the points are here they can somehow fix it. It 99.9% wasn't my internet either we have the very best connection, fastest speed 1GB etc plan and we haven't had a single drop of connection on our end in months so whatever happened was almost guaranteed either a bug in either the client or the servers at fault.

Message 59 of 65 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happen to mine and now solo battles is locked and I cant even play nothing online keeps saying Due to unusually high server load. 

Message 60 of 65 (823 Views)