Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? oh Sneakay
Date/time issue occurred 3/22/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Solo Battles refresh and gave me four losses without permission. I could not have done it as I had beaten the first opponent of the first set of four teams. If I reset it myself I would have only had three losses. It reset a set of teams without me having the chance to see them.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the first solo battle of a set of teams turn the xbox off and then log on the next day to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives the player four losses and could not play four games.
What do you expect to see? Four losses without permission to refresh and no chance for me to get ultimate rewards.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? oh Sneakay
Date/time issue occurred 3/22/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Solo Battles refresh and gave me four losses without permission. I could not have done it as I had beaten the first opponent of the first set of four teams. If I reset it myself I would have only had three losses. It reset a set of teams without me having the chance to see them.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the first solo battle of a set of teams turn the xbox off and then log on the next day to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives the player four losses and could not play four games.
What do you expect to see? Four losses without permission to refresh and no chance for me to get ultimate rewards.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

‌Four Losses for refreshing teams on Solo Battles without pressing LT. I could not have done it as I had beaten the first opponent of the first set of four teams. If I reset it myself I would have only had three losses. It reset a set of teams without me having the chance to see them. 

Message 1 of 2 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Solo Battles Error

★ Guide
So you played the FIRST GAME of the FIRST 4 Games that are made available on Monday but didn't enter/play/update the battle solos again until friday?
If the above sentence is correct then the 4 losses you see are the 4 games that are from Wednesday March 20th. If you do not update on Monday, Wednesday and Friday...You WILL Auto Lose the games you missed. Happened to my dad last week. He didn't open Solo Battles on Monday the 18th. he couldn't play any games until Wednesday when the next opponents update became available, receiving Auto Losses on the 4 games that released on Monday.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)

All Replies

Re: Solo Battles Error

★ Guide
So you played the FIRST GAME of the FIRST 4 Games that are made available on Monday but didn't enter/play/update the battle solos again until friday?
If the above sentence is correct then the 4 losses you see are the 4 games that are from Wednesday March 20th. If you do not update on Monday, Wednesday and Friday...You WILL Auto Lose the games you missed. Happened to my dad last week. He didn't open Solo Battles on Monday the 18th. he couldn't play any games until Wednesday when the next opponents update became available, receiving Auto Losses on the 4 games that released on Monday.
Message 2 of 2 (461 Views)