Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ze Sennas
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Transfer Market
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/24/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can go to my transfer list and you'll find 23 itens that were sold and are stuck there, cannot be removed. I try to removed them on Xbox, Web app and FUT app for Android, and I get a synchronization error.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's a loading and then a synchronization error. The sold items are not cleared.
What should be happening instead? The sold items should be cleared and removed from transfer list.

I have 23 items in my transfer list that were sold and are stuck there. I can't remove them. I try the "Clrear sold" button or remove the items individually, but a synchronization error occurs. The same behaviour happens on Xbox One, web app or FUT app for Android. The issue is on going for a week already.

It's very annoying is it's taking transfer list space, it's not easy to spot which items I sold and sometimes it even says I have more than 100 items in my transfer list, which should also a bug as I believe it can't go over 100 items.

Please help me!

Message 1 of 4 (502 Views)

Re: Sold items stuck in transfer list.

★★★★ Novice
Is this fixed?
Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, it's not fixed.

Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had this problem too. But it was only temporary. I also had a bug where I was selling 25 items but said I was selling 65000 I. It's all fixed now though.
Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)