Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. General issue with an inscription
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.08/19 14:35 EST
Summarize your bug The "+combo damage" inscription is not being applied on the Softened Blows component. I have a SB with a +29% combo damage inscription. My combo damage before equipping SB is 132,329. After equipping SB, it remains unchanged at 132,329. So it appears the inscription is not working.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Observe combo damage without Softened Blows equipped. Then equip a SB that has a +combo damage inscription and observe the new combo damage value.
What happens when the bug occurs? The expected increase in combo damage does not occur. In fact, there is zero increase.
What should be happening instead? Combo damage should be increasing by a small amount (I understand it's not literally 29% of base damage).

Hello. I'm reporting an issue with the Softened Blows component.

Message 1 of 5 (560 Views)

Re: Softened Blows combo damage inscription not working

★★★★★ Apprentice

i meet ehis Problem too... Because my setup of Javelin is Charcterized in combo. And it was a surprise that it is not Working! In all Modules and All weeapons ewerywhere!!!

Message 2 of 5 (487 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, "+combo dmg" glyph is not working. Actually Ranger still can use glyph "+imp combo dmg". But other javs can not improve their ultimate. 

Message 3 of 5 (387 Views)

★ Pro

@tavirarandom wrote:

Yes, "+combo dmg" glyph is not working. Actually Ranger still can use glyph "+imp combo dmg". But other javs can not improve their ultimate. 

So this is across all components, etc.? Has this been a known issue for a long time or is it new with the Cataclysm update?

The thing is, the combo damage inscription IS working on other components. It’s this particular Softened Blows that I’ve discovered as an issue for me.

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can confirm this through my own testing. I have been told that this is because combo damage inscriptions are specific to javelin types.

+combo damage SHOULD read +combo Blast damage and works only on the colossus.

+combo impact damage works on the ranger

+combo targets works on the storm

+combo aura effect works on interceptor.

Pretty unhapy with this - universal components having javelin-specific inscriptions. Might be acceptable is we had enough vault space to keep multiple copies of universal components, but we just don't.

Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)