by ReyloLives

Original Post

Highlighted

Snow keeps appearing in my game in spite of rain and snow being turned off

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Jungle Adventure and My First Pet Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, as I'm not an IT or anything close to that.
What happens when the bug occurs? I want my artist Sim to go to Willow Creek to paint from reference, but the entire world is filled with snow, in spite of my having turned off rain and snow in the game. It can still snow in Snowy Escape, but I don't want snow or rain anywhere else. I don't want to disable my Seasons pack as I love the stuff that came with it, and I like that my sims can do gardening too.
What do you expect to see? I expect not to see snow anywhere with my settings the way they are.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. April 27 2021 patch is when all the new issues cropped up

THESE THREE ARE THE NEW ONES (since the patch on April 27 2021)

I turned off rain and snow in the Sims 4, yet they keep appearing in my game. 

Professor Sims can’t do the job assignment ‘prepare lesson plan’ because it won’t show up as an option in his job.

Professor Sim keeps trying to go to work on his days off.

THESE TWO ARE ONGOING

Sims go to restaurants and don’t get served their order for 5 or 6 hours and more. They eventually give up, leave, go home and cook something because they’re starving.

Sims still refuse to wash dishes in kitchen sink/dishwasher and use bathroom sink instead

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Snow keeps appearing in my game in spite of rain and snow being turned off

Hero
@ReyloLives Could you please edit your thread to be about the snow issue only ? The bug forum needs to be one thread per issue

Career issue sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Education-Career-Sim-will-not-Plan-Lecture/td-p...

For the restaurant issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DO-Waiters-don-t-take-orders/td-p/6919892/

- Current thread for dishes: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-Use-Far-Away-Sink-for-Dishes-instead-of-Close-Patch-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: Snow keeps appearing in my game in spite of rain and snow being turned off

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ReyloLives

Could you maybe take a look at the bug reports that @crinrict shared and see if they match your issue?

If they don't, please create a new bug report for each individual bug. This makes it a lot easier for us to track things and provide relevant info. Standard smile 

Because we can't process bug reports that feature multiple bugs, I'm locking this thread.

Thank you,

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)