Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia gtx1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Not enough points for playing sniper correctly.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find a vantage point behind enemy lines and spot enemies and see the tides turn in your favor.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get nothing when I play my role other than repeated praise from my teammates for placing such nice spawn beacons and always being behind enemy lines.
What should be happening instead? as a sniper, spots should essentially be worth more points than a kill, at least when someone kills that player I spotted.

So there have been literally dozens of times that all I have done is spot enemies on objectives(1kill), and I have hidden well at vantage points so teammates can spawn on me. I mark enemies that are about to engage them giving them a 1UP when it is 1v2+. I play to fire my gun only when it is absolutely a sure kill and it helps a teammate in jeopardy. I never give away my position.

I have ended rounds with both good and bad K/D ratios. That is not the problem. It is a problem when I don't get any kills and have over 5000 points on the bottom of the leader boards with people claiming I am the real MVP because I helped back cap an entire game without the other team knowing where I was.

I literally see both praise and complaints in the chat box. "Who is spotting so much? It is like a christmas tree on D."(HAMADA), and "Man, bombing is so much easier with a good sniper", or the other team's perspective, "There is no way they knew I was there!" I have literally come into games and joined a halfway decent squad losing pretty badly to end the game winning or at least within 50 points. It would be a fluke if it happened once or twice, but it happens quite a bit.

I have people who tell me they usually hate snipers in their squad. I have people tell me how shameful it is that my score is no where near the impact I had on my teams success. Please give me more points. You already kill me with the highbeam scope, which is the same coding as the flashlight probably. Instead of making Sharpshooter a much harder class to play, you make it easier for everyone else to see me.

Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)