Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sniper Ammo is not stacking correctly.

by Dan_The_Noob

Original Post

Sniper Ammo is not stacking correctly.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. While building my character with perks, I take her into freeroam or a mission and the perks are not stacking.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/02/2019
Summarize your bug Hi, I have noticed that my ammunition is not stacking within my Sniper. I have worked out that I should have a total of 143% extra ammunition for my sniper, but I am not even gettingg one extra bullet. I have attatched a image I have put together of all the items that I have equiped, I have also put in the sum and also the ammo count top right of the image. Thanks, Phil
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Stack Sniper perk Ammo +
What happens when the bug occurs? Sniper bullets are not being added/stacked correctly.
What should be happening instead? I should have 146% extra ammunition in my Sniper.

Hi, I have noticed that my ammunition is not stacking within my Sniper. I have worked out that I should have a total of 143% extra ammunition for my sniper, but I am not even gettingg one extra bullet.

I have attatched a image I have put together of all the items that I have equiped, I have also put in the sum and also the ammo count top right of the image.

Thanks,
Phil

Message 1 of 2 (32 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sniper Ammo is not stacking correctly.

★★★★ Novice

You should be having 11 extra bullets i think? 

Message 2 of 2 (22 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help