Re: Sniff and introduce only

by LyssSimpatico

Original Post

[W] Sniff and introduce only (Werewolves)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

For some reason my sim can no longer introduce himself with the other options. This bug appeared today, with the same progress as yesterday. 

image_2022-06-22_021141341.pngIt can't be because of my werewolf level because, as stated before, this is the same progress that I had yesterday, and I didn't have any problems then :/ 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,462 Views)

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/pff but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,439 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Voidskey I had both the regular introductions available and then sometimes just the sniff and introduce option when I was playing yesterday. It probably has something to do with how the sim is feeling at the time, maybe their fury level or a temperament. I haven't had a chance to figure it out yet.
Message 3 of 8 (1,421 Views)

★ Guide

I have sniff and introduce as an option for human sims so I definitely think something is up with that interaction.

Message 4 of 8 (1,361 Views)

Hero
@Voidskey Could you please add the info to your post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (1,332 Views)

Re: [W] Sniff and introduce option for humans

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fir me it's not a human sim but my werewolf aims, their family can introduce normally but they cant - not even in human form. 

Considering the "confess to be werewolf" interaction exists you can assume that werewolves can pretend to be human without issue and usually do so ad well.  So it makes no sense to not be able to introduce yourself like normal .' Its a friendly interaction too so why cant I be mean ?  Definitely seems like a bug

Message 6 of 8 (1,437 Views)

Champion

@Lunar_S0uls   Hello!  I think your issue is different from the original post which is about non-werewolf sims having the "sniff" introduction.  Perhaps you might consider creating a new thread for Werewolf sims not getting options for normal introductions?  This way, you might get more responses to help you fix it.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 7 of 8 (1,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Lunar_S0uls I moved your post over to the thread for werewolves (no need for a new thread as we already have this one)

Could you fill out the form I posted above as OP never came back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,258 Views)