Re: Smaller Bugs - Post here if you don't want to open your own thread

by TheGhostGalleon

Original Post

Re: Smaller Bugs - Post here if you don't want to open your own thread

★★★★★ Novice

Here are a few bugs/glitches I've noticed:

• If sim is interrupted while cooking and stops, the sim cannot resume cooking--it says that the object is out of reach.
  • Stopped writing book before naming it, now whenever I click resume, it shows the genre of book and lets me resume it. This creates a completed book loop and you can make duplicates.
  • Actions are cancelled upon loading.
  • Upon loading, sims are in random places doing random actions.
  • Sim mood avatars do not appear. Is fixed by going into buy mode.
  • While pregnant, both parents went to the hospital, but one (the mother) walked all the way down the street instead of taking a "ride." She later appeared at that same end of the street.
Message 51 of 198 (810 Views)

Re: [Smaller Bugs] Post here if you don't want to open your own thread

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue after the patch. My Ultra Speed is slow.

Message 52 of 198 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hiya! I'm having a problem with traits. I was playing with a Sim in game then decided I wanted to changed one of his traits. I was able to change it but I am still getting the emotion for the trait I removed. Confusedmileysad:

Message 53 of 198 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I set the AutoAge (unplayed sims) to 'unchecked'...so non household sims would NOT age.

My sims had a baby, I switched to another family in the town, played them.  Came back to first family.

The baby is now a child!

I had unchecked aging!   Frown   And it still aged up my kid.

Also.........not sure if anyone mentioned this:

I've noticed that my mp3 songs are playing lower in volume than the EA songs.

Also, I have the sound set for 'stereo' but it only seems to come through on mono.

And yes my speakers work in stereo, I just played a song and the speakers work perfectly...just not in game.

Message 54 of 198 (797 Views)

★ Guide

Fish in fish bowls are decaying. Put in a great treefish, it's now foul. Should this be happening?

Message 55 of 198 (795 Views)

Some of my bugs found

★★★★★ Guide

Custom music way to low..can't hear it

Fishing makes body builders.. tire my thin sim looking like Mis arnold schwarzenegger

Inventory does not clear after stuff been used (like spliced clippings)

Unable to complete collection ..like goldfish, Tilapia, "under Aliens" Live space squid  I did the rocket launch 325 times and still not gotten the update

"under Fossils" Pre-Pre-Pre Human head.. not sure about the others like frogs/metals/crystals/ the other like prints works

spliced to make Dragonfruit not working..Plantain isn't updating Collection

game crash when alt tab out or idls more them 20 mins 

Message 56 of 198 (804 Views)

Re: Some of my bugs found

Hero

@LadyDarkSorrow Merge into the smaller bug thread. Use this when you have a few smaller things to report. Make a thread for each you want added to the compiled list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 198 (789 Views)

Various aesthetic "bugs"

★★★ Novice

This is all on an unmodded, Windows 7, Origin digital download of Sims 4 with no CC. I'll edit this post as I find more, if that's ok.

• The back of the Captain Chaz MacFreeling Elegant Mirror's alpha channel (I believe) doesn't seem to be working as intended, which causes the white highlight when selecting an object to display strangely.

Front, displaying white highlight http://i.gyazo.com/d1c04031ce42f16328429fd4d444828e.png

Back, showing the alpha channel not working correctly http://i.gyazo.com/29636dc11cb7bef0bc585336b478b5d9.png

Message 58 of 198 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have found that in the gardening skill, the skill bar gets stuck and wont progress over skill level 1, if I quit and restart the game the skill bar dissapears but the skill does not level up.

Edge scrolling does not work seems to work , this is in live and buy mode.

Message 59 of 198 (774 Views)

Chat Window Above Sims/Scrolling/Calls

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The chat/discussion window over the Sims head (while chatting with other sims) occasionally gets stuck & never vanishes unless I reset my sim or exit the game.

Occasionally the screen will keep moving in the path I was clicking to/looking at until I msh my directional keys in order to get it to stop moving.

Outgoing phone calls seem extremely short, in-coming calls appear to be fine (for me)

Occasionally Townies now reset 

Dark Lighting within buildings in laptop mode

Very frequently my Sims are drinking - a lot. Hunger bar not even close to being in danger of starving. Will happen with it nearly being a full green bar. 

Message 60 of 198 (774 Views)