by crinrict

Original Post

Small painting from reference disappears

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.4.3400
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose Paint from reference > small painting
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim will begin the painting, and then it will disappear from the easel
What do you expect to see? I expect all paint from reference paintings to complete and not disappear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

PS4: 1.27.4.3400

Message 1 of 5 (550 Views)

Re: Small painting from reference disappears

Hero (Retired)
@Rae_Regenbogen Which easel are you using? What skill level is your sim?
Message 2 of 5 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hey! She’s painter lv. 10, and I believe she is using the Easy Breezy Easel, but it’s possible it is the Deluxe All-Season Easel. I’m sorry, but I can’t check because my game just keeps crashing.

Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Rae_Regenbogen I tried to duplicate this. In a new game I had a sim paint on all the easels with just paint from reference to level 10 painting. I also had a sim on an existing save who was already max level use all the easels to paint from reference and the paintings never disappeared.

Does this happen to different sims in your save? On a new game?
Message 4 of 5 (441 Views)

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)