Small Nook in Overlook Pit that you can't escape

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Anfears
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage and Octane
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Overlook
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. falling
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/26/2020
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a small nook in the pit at the overlook, under the round building where you can get stuck and not be able to move or even be able to jump and fall to your death. I suspect it's close to where the kill plane should be, maybe just above it.
What should be happening instead? I hit a death plane and die
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? slide down the pit wall until you get stuck in a spot that you can't jump out of.

There is a small nook in the pit at the overlook, under the round building where you can get stuck and not be able to move, I couldn't even jump out to fall the rest of the way to my death so my friends threw grenades at me hoping my box would jump to solid ground after my death, it did not and instead stayed in the nook

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: Small Nook in Overlook Pit that you can't escape

Community Manager

Thanks for the post.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)