Re: Slow button reaction time after update

by nagype85233

Original Post

Slow button reaction time after update

★★★★★ Novice

After I updated my game via the Play Store yesterday, the reaction times for button presses are terribly slow. There is a noticeable delay for all "buttons", be it "attack" or a character portrait of anything else.

Message 1 of 10 (821 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@darthisi Hey, thanks for the report. Can you please let me know what is your Device Model and OS?
Thanks!
Message 2 of 10 (778 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @darthisi ,

as you can see there are many more players reporting the same Issue:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/213502/charachter-inventory-laggy-with-th...

The SWGoH Dev_Team announced a Second update for today, that will give us Access to the relics and I hopefully will also fix this bug.

Regards.

Message 3 of 10 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks Motorola Moto X4, Android 9 with all current updates.

Message 4 of 10 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks This is more or less ALL UI animations post 9/10/2019 "Title Update."  It's especially noticeable when working down Ally Points for Bronziums.  It takes 5+ times as long now.  The animations simply lag out/pause at various points. 

As the previous poster reported, there's a length thread on the forums about this.

It's making the game less-than-enjoyable to play.  And may cause some loss of battles and/or currency for players with strong muscle memory for the game's rhythms.

Pixel 3XL, Android 10.

Message 5 of 10 (745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CG_MindTricks Same issues here, entire game lags since the new title update. Every button press takes 1-3 seconds to register, switching screens is slower, combat animation lags... this appears universal across all devices and OS.
Message 6 of 10 (721 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@CG_MindTricks iphone 6splus , 12.4.1
Message 7 of 10 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has caused me to accidentally choose a team that was auto generated when opening a teritory battle. I hit the button and nothing happened. I went to hit the button again just as the screen started to change and it registered the battle start button with an automatically generated team that has no senergies together. This caused me to loose the battle. 

Message 8 of 10 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened on Hoth TW.

Message 9 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Galaxy S8 Android

Message 10 of 10 (503 Views)