Re: Slingshot is too strong right now

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Slingshot is too strong right now

★★★★ Pro

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Sony Xperia XA2
OS Version Android 9
What is your Player ID? Mr Crac#GcdxpKY9
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The GDI Slingshot seems a bit overpowered right now. In relation to its very cheap price, it is extremely strong against air units. A Mohawk Gunship, which costs more, does not have a chance against the Slingshot. I think with a Banshee it is the same. An Orca can barely kill it and is already 30 Tiberium more expensive. This does not seem right. I would suggest to increase the price of the Slingshot, or maybe reduce its damage output or its HP.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to win against a Slingshot with a Mohawk Gunship, a Banshee, an Orca.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Message 1 of 3 (447 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Mister_Crac, thanks for the feedback. I got shown what's what from a Slingshot earlier lol. I've passed this feedback on to the team! Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I heard from Nivmett on Discord that the price of the Slingshot is going to be raised (to 50 Tiberium I think). Not sure if that is enough to put it in the right place, but it's a step in the right direction. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)