Re: Slight freeze at end of game

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

Slight freeze at end of game

★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) More on Emulator connected to router
OS Version Bluestacks
What is your Player ID? #3gxgzNMb
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game froze for like 5 seconds after I won...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't no how to replicate
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

I just want to submit a bug involving one of my recent victories. I want the opinion of the developers about this. What could he say on why and how it happened. I'm am very interested in studying game bugs and one of my hobbies are playing games to see what bugs can occur and if I can solve it, then I'll try. Also the tick tank burrowed directly into the militant squad. This part should be fixed, e.g. units can move where they were ordered but can't attack when a base has been destroyed.

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Shinerplunderer and thank you for the post.

The freeze can occur for a variety of reasons: lost or unstable internet connection, Bluestacks performance, etc. Did the game completely freeze or was it just for those 5 seconds and it then recovered?

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

★ Guide

5 seconds then recovered. I did get the right medals and bonus XP. It was compared to last time where my game froze and got disconnected. I was battling a Japanese player that time and I think he got carried away with his talons. I think he set off the missile by accident while spamming said unts. By then I didn't have any units as I disconnected, I was actually watching that replay.

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)