Original Post

Skipping dialogue crash

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.2.19 22:49
Summarize your bug When speaking to Rythe, when she's stood with Max offering contract work instead of taking her Javelin, if you skip dialogue it hard crashes, error code 34878
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When speaking to Rythe, if you repeatedly skip dialogue, pick the left option, repeatedly skip dialogue then the right option then repeatedly skip the dialogue it hard crashes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Hard crash to Playstation dashboard
What should be happening instead? Dialogue should be skipped and conversation should end.

I got this to happen 3 times in a row just to confirm it wasn't a one off.

Message 1 of 4 (28 Views)

Re: Skipping dialogue crash

★★★★ Novice
I was skipping this originally because I was disconnected not long after having this conversation, it didn't save so I had to do it again, I've just tried to do the conversation again without skipping but selecting the same responses and it still crashes in the same place, this means I can't progress with that NPCs story.
Message 2 of 4 (24 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have this when talking to Yarrow.

I can't even talk to him on his own : evidence : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/385010259?t=01h14m32s

Message 3 of 4 (22 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same thing here but with brin, i completed the talk with her first, got disconnected, second time i skipped dialouge and it crashed, tried again, crashed mid-sentence again, tried without skipping, still crashes 

Message 4 of 4 (21 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help