Skills not working when off cooldown: bug not sure of cause

★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of Rage. Though this is not related to the mission it has happened numerous times in missions and free roam
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Skill HUD ^ seriously? need an option for solo in the above menu!?! I was solo in a mission.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/03/19 for the video
Summarize your bug Skills not functioning when they should be. See video.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know what is causing it. It's may be related to cooldowns. Maybe even something to do with the cooldown on overheat. It seems to happen most at frantic times. It's always in combat.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't use skills and you need to wait longer than the normal cooldown cycle before they are active again.
What should be happening instead? Skills should work.

As above and see video

Message 1 of 4 (66 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Skills not working when off cooldown: bug not sure of cause

★★★ Guide

Does anyone from EA or BioWare review these threads or is this just something for players to look over?

Message 2 of 4 (52 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

There are a few things going on with controls not functioning correctly in this short video. I think that the the issue with cool downs might be related to interrupts while casting. 

Not sure why I'm posting this, seems no one on the community team likes to engage with the community. I think I might be better off putting a note in a bottle and throwing it in the ocean.

Message 3 of 4 (40 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

It happens every time if you slide while on the ground before jumping up and hovering. After that none of the skills work and you must land. That fixes the issue temporarily, until you slide again. This is very annoying.

Message 4 of 4 (27 Views)
Twitter Stream