Re: Skill points not being rewarded

by pablopolandPL

Original Post

Re: division rivals / skill points

★★★★★ Novice

Same sh#t here

the last weeks i not only had to deal with people "accidently" disconnecting after going up a goal and lose rating and good prizes BUT i also have to deal with people leaving the game when i'm in front,yes i get points but the rating doesnt go up,personally i finish every game,win or lose BIG time but i dont want other players not getting their rating improved...a bit of fair play,if they deserve it,they will get it SO maybe a good idea is : leave the game : lose rating and the opponent still get his extra rating.
EXAMPLE : last games i was up 2-o and 4-0 both guys left in the middle of the game and i did not get rating points thus staying in a lower division.

Message 61 of 118 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me to I'm stuck in division 10 on zero skill points, been happening to me for a week now.

Message 62 of 118 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its EA. They are full of incompetence. Better stop playing this trash Game guys, saves some nerves Wink

Message 63 of 118 (860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Andywhy you are not using a team from Division 10 and play a game and ask the opponent to quit the game??

what you're doing now is just copy/pasting some standard messages to us to shot down our mouth.

Message 64 of 118 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

platform: PC

origin ID: pablopoland

time: around 21:09 GMT+1 (Warsaw)

Message 65 of 118 (921 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks to everyone that has provided info so far.

We're continuing to look into this one.

- Andy -

Message 66 of 118 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My last match was against mariolsk03 I was winning 6-1 he ended match after 74:38 I received no skill points. 

I didn't log the time 

Message 67 of 118 (887 Views)

★★★ Novice

same.

i will leave this game. cant play like that

Message 68 of 118 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice

can u bring back all of my skill points that we didnt get?

These cases happened to me like 20 times
Message 69 of 118 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Why is this still ongoing this post was created in December it's not on, EA are receiving alot of cash from people and are not sorting this out.
Message 70 of 118 (968 Views)