Sith trooper holds on to taunt after being fractured

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8+
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 167-198-278
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Thrawn applied fracture to Sith Trooper, Sith trooper did not lose taunt.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'd imagine keep trying Darth revan + Admiral Thrawn vs Darth revan teams with sith trooper. In this instance much of my team had corrupted battle meditation applied, my Thrawn did not however... so I applied fracture to their sith trooper who continued to hold on to taunt. I did end up winning this battle, however it was only after taking the sith trooper altogether.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Sith trooper has taunt after being fractured

I have done this mirror match lots of times.  Usually if my Thrawn has corrupted battle meditation, I switch turns with Geo Brood Alpha to dispell the taunt and then fracture bastilla.  This time since she already applied corrupted battle meditation to much of my team I decided to fracture Sith Trooper, since my Thrawn did not get corrupted battle meditation applied to him, I used fracture as I had done countless times in the past, and for some reason this time his taunt was not dispelled even though fracture was clearly applied. 

I believe the text says regarding fracture "... dispel all buffs on them"  and "... can't gain buffs".  

This has only ever happened one time, so I'm not sure if it can be reproduced.  If I do manage to reproduce it, I will post it here again.

Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sith trooper holds on to taunt after being fractured

★ Novice

Hi, 

I restarted my client and did not have any further issues.

-Homerklez

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (281 Views)

All Replies

@Homerklez Hmmm, that's odd. There are some interactions that will allow a fractured unit to taunt. The two most common scenarios are zeta Old Ben or unique zeta Bossk, where they have uniques that will immediately apply Taunt when their Taunt is removed - this happens between the taunt removal and the fracture application.

However, I can't think of a way that Sith Trooper's ability could work that way. Even if Thrawn had CBM, he should still remove the taunt - and Fracture should prevent it.

★ Novice

The very next match, I tried fracturing GM Yoda, and nothing happened.  I think something is wrong, I'll try restarting my game client.  Yoda is clearly fractured and retained all of his buffs.

Screenshot_20191208-131718_Heroes.jpg

Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Homerklez and thank you for the reports.

We've tested this today in several battles but were also unable to reproduce the behavior. We would suggest a fresh and clean install of the game at this point.

Message 4 of 6 (289 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, 

I restarted my client and did not have any further issues.

-Homerklez

Message 5 of 6 (282 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Glad to read that, good stuff!

Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)