Re: Sith raid - massive scoring bug

by Fylik_10

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Players are quitting the game bc of this bug in my guild, get this fixed!
Message 41 of 69 (763 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Just a quick update to let you all know that we are currently working on this issue and it is a priority. We will post updates as soon as we can.
Message 42 of 69 (738 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yay!
Message 43 of 69 (724 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue in Heroic Sith Raid.The score is irrelevant but the bug is real. I've been talking to some guild mates that have gotten higher scores with less dmg dealt and vice versa.  Besides the fact that the rewards are *, now people with crappier scores do better than people that actually do work. This is BS man, CG needs to make this their highest priority or they will lose all their player base to Marvel Strike force.....I think most of us have had enough of this buggy untested BS content. 

30710442_1862544100444439_1031538062305263616_n.jpg
Message 44 of 69 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CG, please fix the Sith Raid damage calculation when Trays goes down in P4!
I spend time to build up teams, go in the raid and find good rng to do good damage and in the end we end its all for nothing because of this bug!
I end up in the 30s just because of bugged damage calculation in the end of P4!

Heroes_2018-04-14-11-00-20.png
image.png
Message 45 of 69 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just placed 3rd because of this and I want my Traya shards.  It's a lot of work to fight through the RNG of this raid only to have the 2nd and 3rd place players get a 5M point boost at the end.

Bug1.jpg
bug2.png
Message 46 of 69 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had that too, i was 1st with 8m damage and traya was at 44%. Suddenly she died,and 6 people got before me with more than 10m damage (no,they weren't using ns teams. Everybody was going with "kitchen sink"
Message 47 of 69 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here is 1 who got screenshoot. 2 other said they experienced the same. We where alot that got bumped I tier or more down.
image.png
Message 48 of 69 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This bug is active since A MONTH. People are getting upset because of this, and I'm one of them! Fix this !!

Message 49 of 69 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Massive underscoring since they first started this raid
81C3F869-7CAC-4FA5-ACF2-74BE5C70E8A6.png
Message 50 of 69 (525 Views)