Re: Sith raid - massive scoring bug

by brightness_man

Original Post

★ Novice
Same. I was bumped from 5 with legit scores to 11. Costing me Treya shards. Attached pic is from the guildmate that did the most damage with this bug.
0C023A0D-332E-4C90-90E9-EB86F462B0B0.png
Message 21 of 69 (1,306 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is not working as intended. Players in our guild are now throwing as many garbage teams in as they can at the end just to get massive scores. As a result, those of us who ACTUALLY did a ton of damage get pushed down the stack for rewards. I know you think we’re missing something, but this is broken. g8 teams going in and barely tapping Treya coming out with 4 million damage is not okay
Message 22 of 69 (1,283 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My guild experienced this as well. Seemed to happen after Traya was alone and > 50% health in P4. Little salty that players who only participated that portion the whole raid scored higher than someone who was in the top 10 or higher for score each phase.
Message 23 of 69 (1,256 Views)

★ Apprentice
My guild is experiencing this as well. I hit for over 2M but was credited for 1M (vs Sion in P4, not the DN prot dmg thing). Others in my guild throwing in leftovers get 1000 but credited for 7M. I have lost 2 podium spots becuase of this bug. I would have liked the extra 12 Traya shards. Here we are in P4 again at the moment and I have this bug for 2 teams. VERY frustrating
Message 24 of 69 (1,242 Views)

★★ Novice

Again and again we're experiencing this bug. It generates mysterious scores for players just before Traya falls down. I noticed that the HP bar in the raid overview raises just before this bug happens. Today we did another heroic sith raid, the HP bar of phase 4 raised from nearly 0 up to 70% (!!). After this strange effect our members scored results about 22,000,000 points. I put a screenshot of my very own score to this post.

Please, please, please address and fix this bug very soon. It really scrambles the score ranks and is absolutely frustrating for many of us.

IMG_3235.PNG
Message 25 of 69 (1,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Wow, this just goes to show how game breaking this bug can be.

Any update when there will be a fix for this Kozispoon?
Message 26 of 69 (1,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This happened to us as well.  We had a massive push in the last 15 minutes of the raid with around half the guild jumping in with any team they had and full-autoing it.  The game posted us as having a victory 5 minutes before end time and the scores were all jumbled and many were HIGHLY inflated (including mine).

To expand on this, we had at least 20 people autoing attacks with whatever teams they had available taking first Sion and then Traya down.  One member of our guild dropped from 3rd place to 17th place and is quite upset because of the rewards he got after focusing so much time on the raid.

I can provide names and player-IDs to EA/CG support if it will help.

sith_bug.png

Message 27 of 69 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 6.4 mil and was rank 3.
Then i had to leave for work (already 1h late because i tried to help the guild with transition into p4 for 2 hrs, and i woke early just for that)

There was only a fraction of P4 left, and i had a 1 mil lead on the rank 4.
P4 (DN dead).
Some players helped finish sion.

Time was running short, so we asked guildmates to send as many teams at traya to finish her, even on auto if need be.

The result is that many got teams who scored 10-40 MILLIONS dmg with G6 -G8 gear teams ....

In the end, i got pushed to rank 17 and got nothing, nothing ! (blue gear, ridiculous amounts of G12 gear, and less traya shards than i should have had), for :
- all my investment,
- my hours of retries to have the best score possible and help the guild save teams,
- all my gears invested,
- all my mods shuffling ,
- all the investment in new mods ...

I did all that in the hope of getting nice rewards ... that could never compensate ... but would feel rewarding.

And now this ?! No way. I m sorry, but no way.

And lets hope next time we beat it, and the bug happens, i'll be on the lucky side of things.

Trying so hard, investing so much ... while i could just wait the end of P4, send * toons, and score massively ? You betcha.
FEELS REWARDING, THIS NEW CONTENT !

yea, i'm upset. very much so

Message 28 of 69 (1,133 Views)

★★ Novice

@CG_Kozispooncan we get an update on this? It is affecting every HST guild in a massive way. 

Message 29 of 69 (1,120 Views)

★★ Novice

We had this very same issue - felt great clearing our first Heroic Sith Raid and then massively deflated to see 2 days worth of hard work undone and end up around 20th.
This caused some discontent in our guild at a time when we should have all been celebrating. Hopefully this is corrected and everyone compensated.

Message 30 of 69 (1,083 Views)