Re: Sith raid SLKR solo Total Damage Dealt bug?

by NeuDamage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sith raid SLKR solo Total Damage Dealt bug?

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android emulator
OS Version BlueStacks 4.190.0.5002
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 941-314-262
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug There is some additional damage being applied to a player in the Sith raid when using SLKR solo team
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to overkill Nihilus in phase 4 with SLKR after killing Sion previously with the following team: Hux lead, SLKR, HYoda, Thrawn, Traya).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

There is an additional 591,100 damage being applied to a player with SLKR solo team occasionally in the heroic Sith raid.

This is exactly 5% of Darth Nihilus' health pool in phase 4. It's also being added to a player in the leaderboards so he's likely to get #1 place because of that.

Other players joined the battle at the same time and solo'ed the raid with SLKR as well.

Here's the screenshot:

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.05.19_22.40.46.jpg

Message 1 of 13 (1,798 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LimboState and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for review now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,746 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LimboState and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for review now.

Message 2 of 13 (1,747 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@LimboState wrote:

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android emulator
OS Version BlueStacks 4.190.0.5002
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 941-314-262
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug There is some additional damage being applied to a player in the Sith raid when using SLKR solo team
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to overkill Nihilus in phase 4 with SLKR after killing Sion previously with the following team: Hux lead, SLKR, HYoda, Thrawn, Traya).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

There is an additional 591,100 damage being applied to a player with SLKR solo team occasionally in the heroic Sith raid.

This is exactly 5% of Darth Nihilus' health pool in phase 4. It's also being added to a player in the leaderboards so he's likely to get #1 place because of that.

Other players joined the battle at the same time and solo'ed the raid with SLKR as well.

Here's the screenshot:

Heroes_Screenshot_2020.05.19_22.40.46.jpg

We all solo. Explain this? Three different scores

Screenshot_20200623-223137.jpg
Message 3 of 13 (1,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@LimboState You have to timing your Finish Blow against DN and Sion, I mean stack enough damage to kill them in 1 shot when their health are more than 5% left, if you drop them below 5% but not killing them on that hit, Traya will kill them and you lost score from there. Hope this info help.

Message 4 of 13 (1,614 Views)

★ Guide

How long is this review going to take?  Today, my guild had 4 different scores for 5 different players soloing the raid.

Message 5 of 13 (1,438 Views)

@NeuDamage A review here is a flag for the studio to look into it. There's very rarely a feedback loop back to this forum based on what the studio discovers.

The studio might decide that no change is necessary, and let this differentiate scores. They may look at it and queue it up for a change, but the prioritization is never shared with us, so it could be weeks or longer than a year to make the change.

So for now, the best thing players can do is understand what causes the score differential and play in such a way so as to max your individual scores.

★ Guide

Or...maybe there should be a feedback loop.  This website is called 'Answers'.

Message 7 of 13 (1,397 Views)

@NeuDamage And where possible, answers to questions are provided! Some people make reports which they think are bugs, but actually are just a lack of understanding. Other players can help answer those reports by explaining the game mechanics that result in those conditions.

When reporting an actual bug, the “answer” is letting them know that it’s been submitted to the studio for review - which is the best that can be done here.

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, different damage

Screenshot_20200914-174052.png
Screenshot_20200716-144902.png
Message 9 of 13 (1,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Maybe, are there someone who can ANSWER us? Why nobody fix this problem? Or how to awoid it? Or just ANSWER something? Or some other problems?

Message 10 of 13 (831 Views)