by Bulldog1205

Original Post

Sith Trooper Ignores Foresight

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Sith Trooper ignores foresight from BB-8 while assisting. This happens every time during the event (I have not geared him to try elsewhere). He does not ignore BB-8s foresight during his normal attack. I tested other assisting/multi attack characters in the event and when BB-8 gains foresight after the initial damage the assist/2nd attack with be dodged properly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Target BB-8 with a character that triggers an assist from Sith Trooper. If BB-8 gains foresight after the initial damage Sith Trooper will ignore it on his assist every time.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Sith Trooper ignores foresight from BB-8 while assisting. This happens every time during the event (I have not geared him to try elsewhere). He does not ignore BB-8s foresight during his normal attack. I tested other assisting/multi attack characters in the event and when BB-8 gains foresight after the initial damage the assist/2nd attack with be dodged properly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Target BB-8 with a character that triggers an assist from Sith Trooper. If BB-8 gains foresight after the initial damage Sith Trooper will ignore it on his assist every time.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 1 (151 Views)