Sith Raid launched with join period when it wasn't turned on.

by Zevox87

Original Post

Re: Sith Raid launched with join period when it wasn't turned on.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Yes, I did so, as I have already stated in my previous message.  Attached screenshots show checking the settings of the ACTIVE raid.  You can see that it says "No join period selected" yet in the other screenshot there is a message saying "Starts in 5h 33m" where the join button should be.  

SWGOHraidbug2.jpg
GOH-raidbug1.jpg
Message 11 of 19 (657 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the screenshots, much appreciated.

We flagged it with the team now.

Message 12 of 19 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you @EA_HighCommand .  I appreciate you communicating that to the appropriate team. 

How can I follow the progress of this issue?  I have been in contact with EA help, with no resolution offered other than "sorry you had a problem, we'll let someone know".  I have posted to the forums as well with no response thus far.

Message 13 of 19 (626 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Kallath75,

Usually, once we (the Live QV team) flagged an issue with the team (studio) that is our job done. The only way to know that a specific issue is resolved is via our patch notes (which can be found HERE). As for the current raid, there is not much what can be done, sorry.

Message 14 of 19 (609 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happened to us yesterday, 8/19/2019.  I would like to know when this will be fixed

Message 15 of 19 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

We finished our heroic sith raid yesterday and confirmed that the setting were correct and that the raid shouldn't have launched with a join period.  The only tier that had a join period was Tier 1.  It appears, that their is indeed a glitch in the game.  I've spoken with other players who have shared experiences.

Message 16 of 19 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing just happened to me on 1/23/2020. We started a T7 raid with no join period and ended up getting a 24-hour join. Because we need 1-2 people to come over to help with the heroic raid, this is a major problem as they can't stick around that long and we are going to end up wasting 110,000 raid tickets on an event we can't finish. This is the first time this has happened, but it would really suck to have it happen again. Do you think changing all the other tier raid settings to no join period before attempting HSTR again would help?  

Screenshot_20200123-182548_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200123-182532_Heroes.jpg
Message 17 of 19 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, the same thing happened to us tonight, T7 started with a 24h join period but none had been set.

Any news on this @EA_HighCommand ?

Message 18 of 19 (407 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Our Guild is experiencing the same problem. NO Join period selected but a 24 hour join period was implemented on the Tier 6 sith raid we started.

IMG_2335.PNG
Message 19 of 19 (297 Views)