Re: Sith Raid Zero damage Bug

by JusticeServed963

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue and this has happened in all 4 stages of the Sith raid so not just against Nihilus.

from my screenshot you can see there is over a million damage but only 35k rewarded. Another battle was in phase 2 and did close to 4 million in damage but got awarded 0. Did not get a screenshot of that one though.

i used to be too 3 in raid every time, now I am barely making the top 20.

4122DD30-38D1-4B7A-8AEA-73887E92BB79.png
Message 11 of 15 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @JusticeServed963 !

The screenshot you showed is for a rebel team with lots of basic multi-attacks and counterattacks (which generate basics). Whenever a character with defense down attacks Nihilus with a basic attack, it increases Nihilus' max protection and also gains that much so the next attack will be against his protection. If Leia gets DD on her first attack, her second and third attacks will do that. The same happens with Han's bonus attack on basic. Then on each of Nihilus' turns, he regenerates a percentage of his max protection (which is growing larger due to all the basic attacks with DD).  

Squads like your CLS Rebels squad are not recommended against Nihilus for this reason. Most of your damage is against Nihilus' protection.

If you are seeing similar discrepancies between your score and the actual damage between other phases, please submit screenshots. However, the one you have provided is not a bug - it is the design of the raid.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Per what I said in my posting, this happens in all phases. The attached screenshot was in phase two against Darth Sion so I am not sure what Nihilus has to do with it.

Message 13 of 15 (300 Views)

[ Edited ]

Your screenshot is not in phase 2, it is in phase 1. The way I know that is because the green bar is the overall health of the raid, and it is divided into 4 segments. Each segments is one of the phases. At the time you posted that score, your guild was only about 20% of the way through Phase 1, so it's impossible for you to have been attacking Sion.

Perhaps you meant to attach a different screenshot ?  

Thanks!

★★★ Newbie
Thanks. Let me find another screenshot. Will post as soon as I can.
Message 15 of 15 (279 Views)