Sith P3 Nightsisters

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 8 plus
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 772621488
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug See below
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 plus
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 772621488
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In P3 after enrage if Traya kills a nightsister, Mother Talzin’s zeta that revives dead nightsisters to attack on a basic attack no longer happens, this should not be the case as there is no ability Traya has to permanently kill a character.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to P3 with Mother Talzin fully Zeta’d, with a full group of nightsisters, get her to enrage and when a nightsister dies then you topple Traya, the nightsister who dies does not attack and can’t be revived by Old Daka either
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 6 (482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sith P3 Nightsisters

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Thoregar and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and Mother Talzin's leader ability triggered as intended, reviving a defeated Nightsister and call her to assist. The only reason, as @GladOS-013 pointed out correctly, would be if the defeated Nightsister was isolated, which prevents being revived as per description: "Can't be revived, can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn, allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn.".

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (488 Views)

All Replies

If an Isolated Nightsister dies, they cannot be revived (except for Zombie). Is that what was happening here?

★ Apprentice

I don’t think so, also how would isolate affect revive, since isolate wears off when they die, and mother Talzin’s skill kicks in after death.  Either way I think you guys need to clear up How isolate works or when Mother Talzin’s skill kicks in.

Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)

I still get a topple or two when she's enraged Talzin and basics. It is when she uses isolate when characters don't come back, as characters that die with it can't be revived.

People were exploiting the Acolyte/zombie loop to carry on doing damage long after enrage, so the devs added buff immunity to Traya's enrage kit. You no longer have zombie's taunt to make sure she gets hit with isolate. Sometimes you can get lucky and Traya keeps targeting her though.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (432 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Thoregar and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and Mother Talzin's leader ability triggered as intended, reviving a defeated Nightsister and call her to assist. The only reason, as @GladOS-013 pointed out correctly, would be if the defeated Nightsister was isolated, which prevents being revived as per description: "Can't be revived, can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn, allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn.".

Message 5 of 6 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had this same thing happen to me. Traya was toppled for the second time after she was enraged, and then my nightsisters would regen, but they wouldn't attack, and then die right away. They were not isolated.
Message 6 of 6 (306 Views)