Re: Sith Marauder Offense booost won't stack with Vader lead

by MmoProNick

Original Post

Sith Marauder Offense booost won't stack with Vader lead

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All Devices. In game bug.
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Basically, because Marauder's unique boost is additive, but Vader (and nihilus) leads are multiplicative, the offense boost from its unique is almost completely wasted under these leads.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Compare expected damage against a toon under vader/nihilus lead with debuffs at the enemy to the observed.

NOTE: Under vader lead, if there are 15 debuffs on the board, the damage marauder deals should be near identical to the damage without debuffs around (if my understanding of the buffing system is correct)

Note 2: LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country U.S
‌Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All Devices. In game bug.
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Basically, because Marauder's unique boost is additive, but Vader (and nihilus) leads are multiplicative, the offense boost from its unique is almost completely wasted under these leads.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Compare expected damage against a toon under vader/nihilus lead with debuffs at the enemy to the observed.

NOTE: Under vader lead, if there are 15 debuffs on the board, the damage marauder deals should be near identical to the damage without debuffs around (if my understanding of the buffing system is correct)

Note 2: LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country U.S
‌Please fix this. The damage is abominable right now (can be seen here https://youtu.be/Dk5771216yU )

Edit, Marauder did this much damge virtually the entire event, even with the event bugs.
Screenshot_20180214-114146.png
Screenshot_20180214-114023.png
Screenshot_20180214-113930.png
Message 1 of 10 (964 Views)

★★★ Guide

I found the Marauders damage to be very sub-par for the event, I know there's a thread on the main forum about it.  Maybe this is the reason.

Message 2 of 10 (927 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Just look at the video I linked and you'll see that his damage is truly pathetic
Message 3 of 10 (922 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
All of the gamechangers are noting the very low damage of marauder in thier test videos too.
Message 4 of 10 (890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think they said Holdo was working fine on release too.  I must be stupid paying good money based on the videos posted by Devs showing massive amounts of Damage,  I feel duped!

Fix This Right Away!

Message 5 of 10 (827 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I feel like CG jumped the gun for no fully valid reason, given all thede bugs. Also, everyone kniws more sith are coming so you shouldnt have spent in this mediocre toon anyways...
Message 6 of 10 (779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We dont know that more sith are coming, we know there is a sith raid that may or may not have sith bosses.  Sith Raid may or may not grant shards for yet to be released meta sith toons.

Not sure why you would reply with a big HA Ha to me for getting a toon, when the reason for my post was was a toon bugged and not working corectly!

Message 7 of 10 (760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I feel your struggle there, and I should've been more concise.But the fact that this is the 1st iteration of the malachor marquee events suggests more Malachor related toons (sith). Plus, CG already said we'd be fighitng sion and traya, so theeir kits are going to have to be created for the raids at least. Either way, that doesnt matter, what matters is that CG find the bug here, and corrects it.
Message 8 of 10 (665 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope it's corrected too. I bought the pack did a few crystal pulls. Geared him up and modded him but was disappointed in his dmg in various team comps. Saw this and stopped buying packs. If it's not addressed he'll stay at 4*

Message 9 of 10 (545 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Tbh, he's not worth the packs anyways, palpavader teams have better subs than him.
Message 10 of 10 (514 Views)