Sion's Taunt is bugged after today's update (04/12)

by blake085

Original Post

Highlighted

Sion's Taunt is bugged after today's update (04/12)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Y7
OS Version Android 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234273213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Fighting on arena against a Traya lead team composed by Sion, Nihilus, Thrawn and Enfys Nest. My team was Traya lead, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn and Bastila Shan (Fallen). Opponent's Sion still forced the Taunt even after my characters got Pain cleansed by Traya's Unique
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight against an opponent that has Sion, get your characters to get Pain and the cleanse it, Sion still will taunt
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

Sion still taunts, even after the character gets Pain cleansed.

You can see it on the screenshots attached.

Screenshot_20181204-141327.jpg
Screenshot_20181204-141353.jpg
Screenshot_20181204-141441.jpg
Message 1 of 13 (1,896 Views)

Re: Sion's Taunt is bugged after today's update (04/12)

I wonder if this is similar to this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sion-taunting-on-toon-s-turn-without-fear-debuff/m-p/7068610#M...

It seems like a character with Pain takes their turn. Sion gains taunt, then Traya clears the debuffs.

It's been a while since I've used my Traya squad...was it always like this, or did Sion not taunt before? It's possible the "order of operations" for the taunt vs the debuff-removal was changed in this patch.

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
I wonder if this is similar to this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sion-taunting-on-toon-s-turn-without-fear-debuff/m-p/7068610#M...

It seems like a character with Pain takes their turn. Sion gains taunt, then Traya clears the debuffs.

It's been a while since I've used my Traya squad...was it always like this, or did Sion not taunt before? It's possible the "order of operations" for the taunt vs the debuff-removal was changed in this patch.

Against a team that has Traya with her unique zeta, it didn't matter if the character had pain, Sion never taunted because the Pain was cleansed.

Don't think it's the order of operations, my DN sometimes got pain and it got cleansed, still could attack other than Sion

Message 3 of 13 (1,854 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just did an arena match and had this happen too. It's definitely new behavior since today's patch as I never had this happen before.

Attached a screenshot.

Screenshot_2018-12-04-22-59-44-058_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Message 4 of 13 (1,838 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same bug here. Seems like when Traya cleanses the Pain at the start of a Sith ally, the enemy sion keeps taunting. It seem only to happen if the pain is removed by Traya's unique, and not by any other source.

photo4916121040355174450.jpg
photo4916121040355174451.jpg
photo4916121040355174453.jpg
Message 5 of 13 (1,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just had this issue in arena.

Screenshot.png
Message 6 of 13 (1,767 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It’s definitely functioning differently. I think it’s actually working properly now. According to the abilities taunt should be up even if pain is cleansed.
Message 7 of 13 (1,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Seems like that would be a sneaky bug fix if this is how it's actually intended to be, months and months after the fact. This makes Traya unique a lot less useful. Being that it wasn't included in the list of bug fixes, it is likely a bug. Why did the order of Sion's unique switch with Traya's unique now? Both state actions at the beginning of the turn. Traya's was happening first since initial release.

Screenshot_20181204-134857~2.png
Screenshot_20181204-134940~2.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,682 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, thanks for the report. We flagged this for review.
Message 9 of 13 (1,544 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am having the same issue. Against certain team compositions and mod sets this is a huge disadvantage and change to how traya lead has been working against enemy sion since release.
Message 10 of 13 (1,518 Views)