Re: Sion Taunt Bug

by 5p0rk3h

Original Post

★ Novice

The issue can be replicated against any team. Same happens Vs Revan lead Jedi. They just attack Sion who is constantly tsuntint

Message 11 of 15 (282 Views)

Do they have pain? No Jedi currently have the ability to clear debuffs automatically at the beginning of turn. If a Jedi starts their turn with Pain, Sion will taunt.

It was like that pre-patch.

★★ Novice

Same issue happening to me. It's not consistent, as in sometimes the Traya auto-cleanse does prevent Sion from taunting, but most of the time it doesn't. As stated elsewhere, Thrawn's cleanse ("Grand Admiral's Command") does appear to remove Pain in such a way as to prevent Sion's taunt.

photo_2018-12-05_22-37-00.jpg
Message 13 of 15 (254 Views)

★★ Novice

This was definately introduced in the latest update, and does not work the same on offence as it does for the team on defence. This is a definate bug. It is causing many people to lose battles that should not be lost. This issue cost me 350 crystals today. I hope it is fixed by tomorrow.

Screenshot_20181205-155752.png
Message 14 of 15 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me in Grand Arena and it cost me a match I can normally win. With no do-overs, it does take the fun out of the game. It was one sided, where defense Sion will taunt while offense Sion will not. 

Message 15 of 15 (181 Views)