Sion A.I. Held by Hatred Bug

by Warp3dM1nd

Original Post

Sion A.I. Held by Hatred Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung note.
OS Version 4.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 345592855
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Basically the the A.I. casts Torrent and then is able to withing 2 turns cast Held by Hatred while my cooldown is still sitting at 5. Last arena fight A.I. Sion cast Torrent inflicts pain on all my team. Then my turn comes up I cast Torrent inflict the whole enemy team THEN I also use Darth Nihilius drain force and it hits everyone of them including the enemy Sion. Opposing Sion comes up does base swing and several other team members make moves then my Sion comes up and the cool down on Held by Hatred is 5 yet the very next time the opposing Sion goes he casts Held by Hatred which should not be possible. If I had not have used DN drain force he would have cast it the first time around as has happened every time. This is something recent because it wasn't always like this. I have been using a Sith arena team completely zeta quite awhile before others but even when others started popping up Held by Hatred worked right. Now the A.I. casts Torrent and if it sticks on all 5 of your characters it will cast Held by Hatred the next go around while I am still stuck waiting on a cool down. All things equal then both Sions should get Held by Hatred at the same time and that isn't happening. You can watch my last arena fight which was at around 9:50pm central time. Please fix this issue as I'm not the only one experiencing this. Multiple people in my guild says their shard chats are also seeing the problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run an Emperor palp lead, Darth Nihilius, Sion ,Vader, and Dooku or Thrawn all abilities zeta except Dooku leadership. All G12. Then have one team player controlled the other A.I.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Note
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 345592855
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Basically the the A.I. casts Torrent and then is able to withing 2 turns cast Held by Hatred while my cooldown is still sitting at 5. Last arena fight A.I. Sion cast Torrent inflicts pain on all my team. Then my turn comes up I cast Torrent inflict the whole enemy team THEN I also use Darth Nihilius drain force and it hits everyone of them including the enemy Sion. Opposing Sion comes up does base swing and several other team members make moves then my Sion comes up and the cool down on Held by Hatred is 5 yet the very next time the opposing Sion goes he casts Held by Hatred which should not be possible. If I had not have used DN drain force he would have cast it the first time around as has happened every time. This is something recent because it wasn't always like this. I have been using a Sith arena team completely zeta quite awhile before others but even when others started popping up Held by Hatred worked right. Now the A.I. casts Torrent and if it sticks on all 5 of your characters it will cast Held by Hatred the next go around while I am still stuck waiting on a cool down. All things equal then both Sions should get Held by Hatred at the same time and that isn't happening. You can watch my last arena fight which was at around 9:50pm central time. Please fix this issue as I'm not the only one experiencing this. Multiple people in my guild says their shard chats are also seeing the problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run an Emperor palp lead, Darth Nihilius, Sion ,Vader, and Dooku or Thrawn all abilities zeta except Dooku leadership. All G12. Then have one team player controlled the other A.I.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Re: Sion A.I. Held by Hatred Bug

Hi, thanks for the report!

If the enemy Sion has a zeta on “Lord of Pain”, then he will inflict Pain on any enemies who attack him. Anytime he inflicts Pain, the cooldown of Held by Hatred is reduced by 1. Additionally, anytime an allied Nihilus or Traya is critically hit, it reduces HbH cooldown by 1.

Even if a character has Pain already, it can be reapplied and reduce HbH cooldown again. Because of this, a zeta Sion can use HbH very early - and it can be difficult to keep track of a cooldown that drops this quickly.

Without a recording of the actual battle, I can’t doagnose it completely, but here’s an example of what could happen:
1. Your VADER goes first, uses force crush. Sion applies Pain (HbH cd =14)
2. Your Vader goes again. Sion taunts, so you culling blade. Sion reapplies Pain (HbH = 13)
3. Enemy Nihilus goes next. No HbH impact.
4. Enemy Sion goes next, uses Torment. Applies Pain to all 5 of your team (cooldown = 7 (-5 from Torment, -1 for end of turn)
5. Your Nihilus goes next, uses Drain Force. Critical hit on enemy Nihilus. Pain is reapplied on your Nihilus. (HbH cooldown = 6 (-1 from Nihilus crit, +1 from DF, -1 for Lord of Pain))
6. 4 of your team take turns, each hit Sion because he’s taunting, each has Pain reapplied (HbH cd = 2)

The battle gets too crazy to predict after that, but it’s getting close to Sion’s next turn, and it’s completely conceivable that his cooldown for HbH is close to 0.

If you still think there’s something wrong with the skill, can you please record the beginning of a battle (until Sion casts HbH) and post it here so we can assess?

★★★ Newbie

People attacking him don't always get inflicted with pain even with Lord of Pain zeta I know because I have it zeta myself. I know what it reads but im assuming several factors are applied such as both parties potency etc etc. We are talking 2 exact same teams doing the almost exact same move set yet every single time if the A.I. Sion isn't caught by drain force he will cast HbH the next turn while I still have a cool down of 5 or 6 and that's with my Sion being attacked by pain inflicted Toons because of his taunts. It's not possible for him to gain HbH within 2 turns. I believe the fastest that I was told was 5 turns. I don't have a record function on my note since it is an older tablet so I will try it on my phone.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Pain is always applied unless:
1) The attack misses
2) Pain is resisted (which you can tell from the Resisted note that pops up).

I appreciate your trying to record it! It'll really help diagnose, since these battles have so many variables that it can be effectively impossible to anticipate the sequence of events!