Single Player Codex entry unlock bug

by area51xxmars

Original Post

Single Player Codex entry unlock bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug 28 of the single player codex entries will not unlock for me despite completing their challenges and unlocking the platinum trophy "World War One Hero"
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the codex challenges and check the codex section to see if they are unlocked.
What happens when the bug occurs? Codex Entries appear as locked
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Nothing is Written
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I completed the campaign a few days ago and went on to get the "World War One Hero" platinum trophy, but noticed that despite completing the required codex entries, they would not unlock. I can provide pictures or my ign to show that I have unlocked the trophies for the codex entries. Thanks for your help in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (1,088 Views)

Re: Single Player Codex entry unlock bug

EA Community Manager

Hey @area51xxmars,

have you been offline while playing the campaign by any chance?

I know of some instances where the progress would only be synchronized with the server once you go back online, sometimes playing a multiplayer round also helps.

Unfortunately, there is no option on an Advisor's end to unlock the trophies manually - so I'd give the above a go for now.

Message 2 of 4 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey@EA_Joker,

This was exactly the problem, what fixed it was to watch the "Remember Us" cinematic again. Once I finished watching it, everything synced up properly, thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (1,015 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @area51xxmars,

that's great to hear, glad that it's all working fine for you now. Thanks for sharing the info, have an awesome week!

Message 4 of 4 (988 Views)