Re: Since new update lots of game issues

by Fuzzernutter

Original Post

Since new update lots of game issues

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Zte max blue
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003689975655
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Since the new update, having issues with elders and children as far as having options to mentor or teach to earn heirlooms. One elder I have that is working gave me a video to watch before collecting rewards. Stated I would get extra heirloom tickets after I watched the video. I never got the extra after the video complted. Next problem, I set Sims up to do tasks, come in game later and the tasks reset. My Sims are standing around doing nothing. Since the new update, my parties have been freezing. I have a party going on right now. It started to freeze at level 5. I had to force shut down on my phone several times. I left the game for a while, came back, party is at level 8 and my game is completly frozen. I can't get in the game. Had to force shut down my phone. Constantly getting surprising choice entering other players parties which drags other Sims into the party.Seeing strangers Sims passing my house all the time and I do not know these players. They are not on my friends list and have not interacted with these Sims. Rarely do Sims on my friends list pass my house compared to Sims I don't know.

Message 1 of 8 (506 Views)

★ Expert

Update.The first party that has crashed on me

Message 2 of 8 (487 Views)

★ Expert

Somehow I got rewards when the party was not due to end for a while but not sure if some who attended the party did. If EA needs more info @BlueWizardRob and @rmw8855 were at the party. 

Message 3 of 8 (483 Views)

★ Expert

The 400 error notice for my party keeps coming back every time I open my game. When I click out of the notice the game gives me party rewards every time

Message 4 of 8 (461 Views)

★ Expert

Another update. My retired sim that lost mentoring interactions left the game and took his place on the family tree. When that happened, I was able to do teaching interactions with the children. Hopefully only one sim was glitched and he release the bug for the rest of my Sims. Will update if it happens again. Still getting party notces and rewards. Got a different party notice this morning. See pics

Message 5 of 8 (445 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Fuzzernutter,

Thanks for taking the time to report the bugs you find in the game.

Let's see if I can cover all of them:

I'd recommend taking a look to Phantom's compiled list of reports here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/List-of-known-bugs/td-p/6682688 - You can join threads for the issues that were already reported easily this way.

If you are experiencing something that hasn't been reported by anyone yet, then please, open a new thread per each issue. Keep in mind, we try to have a single thread per issue as that keeps all the information together and in a single place, easy for everyone to find and get the latest updates.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 6 of 8 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@EA_Mai I was letting you know that I started getting all these bugs since the new update. I never had any of these bugs before though other people have. I also noticed that people who were all ready having party issues, the new update caused them more party issues. They reported it and so did I. This new update made the game overall worse for some. I am also not getting game updates from the store for the new hair. I tried to get a call back from EA direct but unfortunately where I am cell phone service won't work. I guess I will just have to deal with a bugged game and miss out on offers. Edit forgot to add. My game has constant freezing sine the new update. I have to force close. Yes I havr enoghe space for the game the game for me is becoming unplayable

Message 7 of 8 (410 Views)

★ Expert

since I could not get in touch with EA to back date my save, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game as a last resort. The game finally updated though it did crash while trying to update the store. I had to force game shut down restart the game and finally got the limited hair offer from the store. Hope this helps if someone else has my update issue. 

Message 8 of 8 (393 Views)